15. I'm gay

Samantha Pov-

"You have your eyes on any hot girls," I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Really?" Dario laughed.

"Yeah you've been here for a bit. Anyone that catches your eye?" I pressed.

"Sam you do know i'm gay right?" He raised his eyebrows.

"What? Since when?" I asked.

How could I not have known? He was one of my closest friends and I had no clue that he was gay.

"Umm- my whole life?" He rolled his eyes.

"Right that was a stupid question. Why didn't you ever tell me?" I questioned.

"I don't know I didn't think it was a big deal," Dar shrugged.

"Well I think that this is great."

"Really? The kids at my last school weren't the most accepting," He said sadly.

"That is awful, is that why you never said anything about it?"

"Yeah I just wanted to start over somewhere fresh."

"So is there any hot guys you got your eye on?" I asked.

"There is this one guy in my art history class," He smiled.

"I'm so playing matchmaker!" I said excitedly.

"No you're not."

--

I know Dario said not to go all matchmaker on him but I just couldn't help myself. I really wanted to help him out. Ok i'm lying i'm trying to get my mind off my feeling for Wes by meddling in other people's lives. I couldn't fully forgive him and trust him so I just needed to distract myself.

"Laney I need your help," I said to her at lunch.

Dario wasn't here yet and I wasn't sure if Wes was going to show up. It was just me, Laney and Ethan. Ethan was a good guy, he had started to grow on me. I had two classes with him so we got to talk some but since I have only known him for a couple days there is still a lot I don't know.

"With what?" She asked.

"I'm playing matchmaker for your twin," I smiled.

"What? I'm not sure that is a good idea. Did you talk to him about it?" She seemed very flustered.

"Yeah he is totally fine with it, he said there is some hot guy in his art history class and so I just have to figure out who it is."

"I'm in his art history class," Ethan shrugged.

"Oh my god, I need to know everything. Does Dario stare at one guy a lot? Is there any really hot guys in that class?" I pestered.

"I don't know I don't really pay attention to Dario. I am also very straight so I don't know about any hot guys nor do I really try to look," He answered.

"Just because you are straight doesn't mean you can't notice an attractive guy from an ugly dude. I just need some names of guys in the class," I pleaded. "Delaney do you know if Dario has a type? That will help figure this out."

"Why don't you just ask Dario for the name of this guy?" Ethan pitched in.

"Let me guess, Dario didn't say it was fine. He does not approve of this but you are doing it anyway," Delaney said.

"Just let me have my fun," I pouted.

"I'm sorry Sam but I can't go against my brother's wishes. If he doesn't want this then I have to listen to him."