4. My girl

Samantha's Pov-

I jump out of bed letting the bad dreams slip away. I didn't want to go to school today, Wes knew my secret. Maybe I'd call up Nel and she could come over and watch movies all day. I'd even let her watch Silence of the lambs. I knew I couldn't actually do that I needed to be in school and I don't think I could suffer through another run of Silence Of The Lambs, It would probably be my 20th time watching it. It was the only movie Nel actually wanted to watch. It wasn't a bad movie but you can only watch it so many times. 

Instead of my usual school clothes, I throw on a white crop top, my black leather jacket and my black ripped skinnies. To top it all off I throw on my black vans and instead of straightening my hair I let my dark brown almost black hair that laid right above my shoulders go natural. My natural hair was wavy and a bit crazy. I wasn't giving up my good girl persona just because Wes knew the truth but i might as well wear something i actually like. 

Walking into school that day I got a couple stares. No one expected the good girl to show up to school like this. When I saw Wes he couldn't help but smile at my new appearance. 

"I like the new look." He smirks. He knew it wasn't anything new for me.

"Thought I'd wear clothes I actually like today, switch things up."That's all I said before leaving him behind and making my way to class. I was very glad it was Friday and i won't have to deal with these people for at least two days. 

I sat in my usual seat right in the middle of the classroom, I didn't particularly like the front of the classroom and if i sat in the back i would never be able to focus on what the teacher was saying. The only down side to the middle of the room was the devil herself, Claire Stevens, She was the worst. 

"That's an interesting outfit you got on Sammie." Interesting, wow that was just plain rude. Those are the kind of comments you say when you want to be rude but don't want to be too obvious. She was a mean girl inside and out but she played the sweet and innocent act that everyone seemed to eat right up. It was absolutely disgusting.  

"Yeah a lot better than that trash bag you got on today." She was wearing a little black dress I really couldn't help myself. Her face was priceless, her jaw dropped all the way to the floor and all eyes were on me. Maybe I said that comment a little too loud. 

"You are going to regret that Sammie." I hated that nickname, I didn't mind Sam or just straight Samantha but i loathed the name Sammie and she knew it. 

"Oh wow I'm quivering in fear." I said sarcastically, maybe this outfit brings out my true self a little too much. 

"Little miss perfect finally getting bold. I'd watch your tongue if I were you." Claire glares at me. She was not that intimidating. 

"Or what you're going to cut it out? I'm really not scared of your empty threats and so if you don't mind can you leave me alone so I can get back to my work." 

I was really over this chick trying to get me to be scared of her or something. I needed her to stop because if she didn't i'd lose any bit of will power and control I had left and punch her in her pretty little face. 

"Stop trying to be someone you're not. You're just some little goody goody that can never do anything wrong. You have no friends, you are just some loser trying to act all tough." 

That does it before I can stop myself my fist collides with her face and the whole class is left in shock. Who knew that the good girl could throw a good punch. I wasn't surprised that they sent me down to the office and  got a week of after school detention since it was my first offense. I would of gotten suspension if it wasn't for my squeaky clean record.