Bonus Chapter 1: Coming out

I am honestly so thankful for every one of my readers and I am so shocked that this story has gotten to 100k reads. I had no idea when I had started writing this that this many people would take the time to read my work. So as a huge thank you I will be doing three bonus chapters in Laney's POV.

These will be taken place before her and Dario moved and before they met Sam and Wes. I wanted to do a spin off but I didn't want to just end up writing the events of this book but through their eyes. So after these three bonus chapters it will be caught up to the events of this story. I wanted to give you some insight on characters that didn't get their spot light.

~~

"Del are you listening to me?" Rebecca asked.

"What?" I said snapping out of my thoughts.

"The party is at 9 tonight. Are going to be able to sneak out?"

"Yeah of course I would never miss a party." I smiled.

"Good because Aaron is going to be there and I think tonight is the best night to make a move." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"He is soooo hot." Lauren gushed.

"Back off Lauren," I laughed.

We walked into the lunch room and found our usual table. The guys already sitting down. I made my way to the empty seat next to Aaron.

"Hey Del," he smiled.

I twirled my hair.

"Hey Aaron," I said placing my hand on his bicep.

"Hey babe," Ryan said, wrapping his arms around Rebecca's waist.

"Missed you," Rebecca smiled giving him a quick kiss.

I smiled looking at my friends, the star football players and me and my girls. I had worked for this and I was happy to say that I was popular. I was apart of the group everyone else wished they were in.

"Your brother was being such a freak today in English." Ray laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

"What else is new." I laughed with him.

"Him and his boyfriend were being so gay in class," Ray said with a look of disgust of his face.

"My brother is not gay," I snapped.

My brother was a lot of things, a loner, a freak, and super annoying but he was not gay. He just never really dated anyone.

"Whatever you say Del. So everyone coming to my party tonight?" Ray changed the topic.

All my friends nodded and smiled quickly forgetting about my brother.

I walked into my house dreading the fact I had to even come home. I would have much rather just have gone home with Lauren and Rebecca but no we had to have family dinner every Friday. It was stupid don't my parents know that Fridays were reserved for parties and hanging out with friends.

"Hey Delaney, how was school?" My mom asked.

"It was fine, can I spend the night at Rebecca's?" I asked.

"We have our family dinner tonight." She frowned.

"I'll go after dinner." I pleaded.

"Fine," she caved.

"Thank you mom." I smiled and dashed up to my room.

Family dinners were the worst. Me and my brother were barely civil and having to put on the act in front of my parents was exhausting.