Coronation

YO YO YO IM SORRY IVE BEEN SUSPENDING THE SHIT OUT OF THIS! bUT HERE COMES THE ACTUAL GAY TRAIN! cHUU CHUUUUUUUU!

~Alex

Everyone gathered around the Lake of Avalon. Uther's body was carefully clothed and laid on  large floating boat, with flowers all around. His cloak and crown were on. Arthur pushed Uther into the water, and let his body float towards the middle.

The priest led the group into a prayer, and then Arthur shot the flaming arrow that sent the boat ablaze. Arthur watched grimly, with Merlin by his side. Everyone was silent as the float drifted further and further away. Everyone started to fil back to the kingdom, while Arthur, Merlin, Gaius, Leon, Percival, Gwen, Gwain, and a couple of other knights stayed behind.

Arthur had already cried his eyes out that morning, so he was not able to produce anymore tears. He just sat there with circles around his eyes. Merlin ended up finding a short sleeve shirt, and they completely cut off one of the sleeves so his bad arm could be wrapped.

The word had gone around about what Merlin tried doing, and he became the talk of the kingdom. How he injured himself again after taking a knife for Arthur, to try to save Uther. He was somewhat of a hero. Although he never did save Uther.

"We should head back. The priest wants the coronation to happen as soon as possible. We are under a threat at the moment, and we have sent a document denouncing all ties to Stavia. We will need a king, and your uncle cannot arrive quick enough." Gaius told Arthur. He nodded, and they headed to carts and horses. Gaius climbed onto a filled cart for the elderly, and the coach drove off.

Gwen climbed onto Merlin's horse, as she arrived that way, and everyone rode back to Camelot.

The roads where all cleared. Everyone was told to stay inside and not to open their businesses. They were supposed to be mourning. Merlin dropped Gwen off at her house, and the rest placed away their horses, and went inside. Many of the servants bustled around getting things done. Many of the visiting lords ordered them to clean the curtains and get the hall ready for Arthur's coronation.

One of the lord's walked to Arthur, and pulled him to the side.

"Do you have any idea who you want to marry yet? You will need a Queen at some point." He said. Arthur nodded.

"At some point I will produce an heir. But now is not the time to try to bring a child up. I need to focus on becoming king, and solving some resolutions." Arthur told him. He joined Merlin, and they headed to his quarters.

Merlin brought Arthur a tub to take a bath in, and heated the water to his liking. Arthur climbed in, and relaxed a little. He used a clean white rag to wash himself off. Merlin looked around his wardrobes, and found his ceremonial clothes. He laid out the Camelot cloak, and retrieved the new crown from a special compartment in the wall. He also grabbed the prince crown, and laid it beside.

Arthur got out and got dressed. Merlin helped him into the many layers of clothes, and then placed the cloak onto him. Merlin placed the prince's crown delicately on Arthur's head, and looked at him.

"You look great." Merlin told him. Merlin hugged him, and Arthur hugged back.

They let go, and awkwardly stood there at the same distance. Merlin felt very close to Arthur physically, and it felt a little awkward. Someone knocked onto the door.