An Army

Arthur and Merlin arrived to the stables, and locked Day and Night away.

"Seriously Merlin. Who were they?" Arthur asked again.

Merlin sighed. "Jeremiah and Jack. They were two of my many childhoos bullies. They were only a couple of them left in the village, and the two happened to stay. I always get harrassed by them when I visit. But it's no big deal." Merlin told him. Merlin started to walk inside the castle, and Arthur followed.

"Well if you ever go alone and they harass you, I give you full permission to do what you will with them." Arthur told Merlin. They both shared a quick laugh, and Merlin fetched the dinner. Merlin carried both larger trays to Arthur's room, and set them onto the table.

"Let's go see how your room looks. I want to make sure you're satisfied." Arthur told him as he lead Merlin to the other room.

When they walked in, it was very dark in nature. The windows were covered by black curtains, and the bedding was all black, with forest green accents. The dressers were even new and black, with brass knobs. The carpetting was mostly forest green, with a lot of black detail. Even the mirror placed in the room had a black wooden frame. Everything looked very elegant and dated, but Merlin love it. When he looked in the drawers, it was filled with darker colors clothes. And even some different color cloaks.

Haedon walked in just in time, carrying an empty tub for bathing.

"Oh there you are. I just finished. Is everything to your liking?" He asked. Merlin nodded happily.

"It's great. I love the detail. You have a good eye." Merlin thanked him.

"It was no problem. When do you want me to draw your bath?" He asked, setting the tub to the side.

"Oh don't worry about it. I can fill it myself. You can go home for the night." Merlin dismissed him. Haedon thanked him again, and left the two.

"You have an odd sense of style. But I have to admit it does suit you." Arthur told him. They left the room to dine in Arthur's.

They sat at the table, and chatted. Even after they finished, they talked about serious and trivia topics.

"We still need to find Gaius an apprentice. We never did that today." Merlin told him. Arthur nodded.

"I actually got a recomendation letter from one very trutworthy lord. His son's friend who is a baker at the moment wants to come here to study medicine. I was told to wait a day or so for him to arrive, and to give him a chance to see if he would make a good apprentice." Arthur told him.

Once they finished, Merlin just stacked the plates together, and the trays onto each other so it would be easier to clean up in the morning. Arthur moved behind Merlin, and wrapped his arms around his waist. Arthur started to kiss Merlin's neck, which made him giggle.

"What are you doing?" Merlin giggled. He turned around, and wrapped his arms around Arthur's neck.

"Can't I kiss my lover?" Arthur asked. Merlin smiled and kissed him passionately. They stood kissing, and Arthur moved to sitting on the bed while Merlin sat in his lap. Merlin sneakily untied Arthur's cloak and his own, letting them drop. Arthur laid back onto the bed, and let Merlin straddle him as they kissed. Arthur flipped Merlin over, and now Arthur was on top. Arthur slid his hands lightly up Merlin's shirt to hold onto his hips. Merlin giggled into the kiss as it tickled him. Merlin playfully grabbed on Arthur's butt, which made them both laugh. They both madeout passionately, before they heard a knock on the door. They both shared a quick look of fear before Arthur jumped off of Merlin, and Merlin stood up. Merlin kicked the cloaks to the side, out of sight. Merlin hopped into one of the tables.