For Us

I'm sorry this chapter is shitty and short. I'm still trying to see if I want to kill a certain character or not. I haven't made my mind up yet.

~Alex

Soon the group arrives to the valley where the old man prophesized. Kilgarrah landed, and looked at Izusa, who was with the old man.

"You found another dragon?" Kilgarrah asked Merlin.

"She was chained in a whole. Her tail is a little bent, but overall she's as healthy as can be." Merlin told him. They climbed off of Kilgarrah, and walked around the valley. Izusa flew down, and checked Kilgarrah out. Ebony hopped down the mountain to Merlin, and joyfully rubbed her face on Merlin.

Merlin closed his eyes, and became connected to the valley. He could feel the magical force again, but it was stronger now. Merlin started to walk in one direction, and connected with the force. Arthur, Gwain, Lancelot, Percival, Kilgarrah, Izusa, Ebony, and the old man watched Merlin walk away from them. Merlin looked both lost, and on track. His face read confusion, but his stride read purpose.

As Merlin was a couple hundred yards away, he stopped. The others watched him look around, then to the ground. He got onto his hands and knees, and seemed to listen to the ground.

Merlin held his ear to the ground. He could faintly hear his name. It was quietly calling out to him, drawing him closer. Merlin dug a small whole, then listened again. It didn't seem like an object that was calling him, but maybe a spirit of some sort. Merlin thought for a moment, but he couldn't realize what to do. Nothing popped into his head. He just heard his name.

Suddenly his mind was bombarded by Kilgarrah's voice, echoing in his subconscious.

'Listen closely and you will know what to do. Concentrate, and all will be revealed.' Kilgarrah spoke to him. Merlin took his advice, and sat onto the ground, sitting on his legs.

The others looked at him weirdly. He looked like he was thinking very hard.

Merlin thought very hard, and then the echoing voice changed.

'Call them.' It said. 'Connect to their minds, and you will be able to speak to them. Just ask for help, and they will come.' It told him.

Merlin placed his palms onto the ground, and felt his magical energy seep into the ground, and disperse through. He could feel the hundreds of connections, from past Camelot, past Cendred's kingdom, past Stavia Empire. He felt so many connections to so many kind hearted people. He spoke.

As the group watched, they could feel the earth shake slightly, like a very light earthquake. They could feel a weird sensation. Like they had something to do. Like they were in the right place at the right time, helping the right person.