~|Chapter 1|~

[Edited]

Third Person's POV

"HO-LY sugar hot ice tea," a black-haired teen yells as she looks out the window. Rain...lots and lots of rain, so much that it drowned the Spring grass.

"Harmony...don't mention tea in front of Kim as she is still getting over him," Rachel, the one who most likely will graduate college and be a therapist, said, her  brown hair laid loosely behind her.

Harmony groans and apologizes to Kim, thinking back to when Karl broke up with Kim...in front of the group...such a bad idea for him.

Kim looks out the rain-covered window, spotting the car of Genevieve, who had gone out to buy a cake for Harmony's birthday that was soon to come.

"Oh! Gene's back! ...Guess it's my turn to go out since they didn't seem to bring back anything but the cake," Rachel groaned. She got her light blue purse and grabbed her keys, heading out as Genevieve and Delilah went in. "Yoooo, we're back with the cake, peeps!" Delilah said enthusiastically. "It seems you forgot the candles," the crimson-haired Lauren said, just waking up and walking out of her room.

"It seems like someone woke up," Rebecca said sarcastically, coming out of the shower. The rain seemed to stop, making the pale walls brighter and the room automatically made Kim feel a bit happier.

Whilst they were talking about school and getting used to waking up early, Rachel parked the expensive car outside of Walmart. She got out of the car and jumped over some puddles that dug into the eroded roads.
~~~~~
Lauren opened a window but cringed back from the glare of the sun. "It's burning my eyes!" she hissed. Rebecca deadpanned and Delilah laughed in amusement. "That's what you get for throwing my pillows around last week," Harmony yelled from the kitchen. Her brain flashed back to when Lauren jumped around the room like a maniacal monkey, throwing around Harmony's pillows.

"I told you! It was just to distract you while Genevieve planned your birthday!" Lauren yells back in frustration. Delilah sighs at their childishness and shakes her head.

Genevieve tugs her hair into a ponytail as she set the table. Rebecca had an evil glint in her eyes, spotting Genevieve's 'Holy Jacket' laid onto the couch in all its glory.

Rebecca sneakily wraps the jacket around her waist and tucks it in, her over-sized t-shirt covering up most of it. Snickering, she went back to cleaning the living room.

~l~l~l~l~l~l~

Rachel comes back from Walmart, having bought cauliflower, cabbages, several other vegetables, fruits, ice cream, and the candles for the cake. She parked the car and got out, accidentally sloshing her sneakers in the rainwater that had yet to evaporate.

She groaned as she opened her trunk, feeling the water soak through the sneakers. She gathered her groceries and carefully stepped over the puddle, only to unexpectedly slip on another puddle close by.

Rachel gasps, dropping the groceries, but before her head hit the ground, arms wrap around her torso.

She looks up to the face of her saviour, seeing a kind smile. "Hi there! I'm part of Satan's crew. And you?"

His voice alerted everyone inside the house and they came bursting out of the house.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•