~|Chapter 3|~

[Edited]

"WWWWWAKE THE HELL UP, YOU PIECE OF WORTHLESS FIRE, WE HAVE SHOW CHOIR!!!!" someone screams in my ear.

My eyes shoot open and I spring up. "HOLY-Harmony! Don't do that!" I yell back, hoping that my throat won't hurt for the rest of the day.

Harmony huffs and gets off of my bed. "Took you long enough, you slept past 3 alarms. I really shouldn't yell to wake you up."

"Ughhhh, you all could've just gone without me," I say, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "We can't. You're the only one that can legally drive. Fricking Gen got her license suspended for another seven months and Delilah was too lazy to get a license. The only reason Rachel can drive is that you taught her and that the grocery store is just outside this neighbourhood."

I groan and resist the urge to go back to sleep. Quickly, I roll out of bed and replace my pyjamas with some [school appropriate because, yes, dress codes exist] clothes.

I brush my teeth and walk out of the room with my crimson backpack in hand.

If anything weird happens today, my Summer Break's starting tomorrow.

I walk into the kitchen to see Fuir and Rachel talking whilst the latter was making eggs and bacon. Gonna ship them now, don't mind me, I thought cheekily.

Rachel finishes making breakfast and by the time that happens, everyone has already gotten up, yet Harmony and I have to go. "BYE!" we yell in unison, grabbing some bacon and our backpacks and running out the door. Rebecca has taken too much time to get up, still wearing pyjamas. It's one of those days where she just won't go at all.

We run outside. The sun is just rising and the light is just about covering up the roads, which is a relief.

We go into my mahogany Lykan Hypersport and throw our backpacks on the back seats. 6:55 "Whew, we can make it," I say, "but you're gonna have to hold on."

Harmony deadpans and holds on to the seat. I put my foot on the pedal and-zoom.

"OH MY FÙCKING GAWD, NOT THIS AGAIN!!" she screams. "I'm sorry, but we have no time, another late mark and we're out."

"LEFT, LEFT, CAR, CARRRRR!!!!!"

I swerve left, avoiding a car that is ferociously honking at me. 6:56

We are only a few streets away from the school. The stop light in front of us is still green. I full-on step on the pedal. But a pink Ferrari cuts me off.

I can practically feel Harmony's glare cut through the air. 6:57

I honk at the car, once, twice, thrice. The window rolls down and a familiar face sticks its head out. "MARIA, I SWEAR TO SATAN, I WILL MURDER THE LIFE OUT OF YOU IF YOU DON'T MOVE OUT OF THE FRICKING WAY!!!" I screamed.

No words can explain the anger that I feel for that ignorant piece of insignificant nincompoop. She knows that we can't be late, she knows.

The mentioned laughs and rolls up her window, but not before flipping us off. "Oh she did not," Harmony growls.

As soon as the light turns back from red to green, I step on the pedal and drive to the next lane like a maniac. My hands tighten the hold on the steering wheel. 6:58

I drive in front of Maria, barely managing to avoid her car hitting my bumper. Harmony and I laugh in victory.

We arrive at the school at 6:59. I park in a spot quite close to the school, unlike every other day where I have to walk a fricking mile.

"We can make it if we run," I smile at Harmony. And let the race begin. I grab my keys and quickly unlock and open my door, grabbing my backpack as well.

She does the same. I lock the cars and run as fast as I can to the school. I am literally at Harmony's heels, as locking the car distracted me for a millisecond. Dammit, woman.

And like always, she beats me to the entrance. "Twenty...seconds...go," I breathe. Harmony quickly opens the door and I run after her. We go to the dance room and drop our backpacks outside.

7:00

"Whew," I laugh, walking into the room with Harmony next to me. "That was fun."

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•