~|Chapter 7|~

[Edited]

With a loud sigh, I stack my chair and make my way out of Guided Study, happy and free...for today, at least.

I walk to my locker, getting my backpack and promptly walk out of school with my phone in hand.

Unlocking it, I see that Delilah has texted our group chat (which Kim named 'The Seven Spawns'), saying 'I'm going to buy doughnuts to bribe the angels. If anyone wants one, say so."

Harmony texts back saying she wants an original, and both Genevieve and Rachel answer that they want a chocolate glazed.

I remind her that I hate sweets and Rebecca doesn't reply, probably having muted the chat again.

Quickly, I drive home with Harmony, Genevieve, and Kim. Rachel seems to have told Delta about my driving skills and they decided to ride the bus home with Rebecca.

I park the car in the driveway, getting out and preparing the way to Heaven.

~~~~~

Finally making it back to the house, Genevieve pops out the door as Delilah try to open it.

"OMIGAWD, ENV, PLEASE DON'T DO THAT, " Delilah screeches, covering my ears from her loud laughter. "It seems you're finally here," she says, "Delta here just said that the angels should be far enough from the border. We were gonna wait in Happy's carriage until you arrived."

She looks back and sees Rachel in Harmony's carriage (which looks more like a fancy car than anything), one that I stole from Heaven, as well as it being invisible to the human eye.

Rachel, Kim, and Rebecca, and I are in the carriage, with Harmony leaning on an enormous wheel, as the carriage is centuries old, needing a strong wind in order for it to work its magic.

Delilah decides against stalling any more time than she already has, so her feet make their way into the carriage. She makes the choice to sit with Kim and Rebecca, as Genevieve and Rachel seem to be whispering about something, most likely about Rach's chocolate obsession.

Delta and Gen talk for a few seconds after her conversation with Rachel is over, with Delta nodding and getting in the vehicle, sitting in front of me.

Genevieve removes any stray mould from the wheels (as we haven't used the old thing for decades) and we take off.

The only way to get into Heaven, for a living being, is riding inside these carriages. We only have one because I tricked the Angels (bless Manakel, the poor thing), and managed to get my hands on a carriage before any high ranked Angels saw me.

We fly to the gates of Heaven, or more like the back gates, which are only known by Guardian Angels. We quietly slip in, hiding the carriage behind some adorable, little cupid bushes.

"Now let's go find Zuriel, the Angel of Harmony," Rachel says, whipping out a map.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•