~|Chapter 12|~

[Edited]

Rachel's eyes sparkle when she's happy, which is what is happening. "Wings! An Angel's wings are super important since they're as strong as steel but can be easily damaged by an immortal being!"

We all smile in satisfaction, finally able to get an answer. "Let's go back then!" Genevieve says, ready to report this new information to Satan.

Funny how Satan was here when the world was born and he had to ask some teenagers to help him figure out a single weakness, something that he couldn't do for millenniums and millenniums.

I make an attempt to walk in the direction of the back gate but a hand lands on my right shoulder. My instincts kicked in and I slammed my own hand on it.

A scream of pain came from the being and I turn around to find Blue squealing in pain. "Gah! Sorry!" I apologize. "It's fine!"

I look around, seeing the other two misfits. Vlad is talking with Harmony and Crimson is having his cheeks squeezed by Rachel and Gene.

"Nice to see you all again, " Blue says, nodding his head at us. "It's only been 2 centuries. I can't believe how busy we've been these few years," Harmony says, smacking Vlad again, "And if you surprise me again, I'll make sure to rip the tendons out of your wrists."

Harmony attempts to smack him again and he backs away. "J-Just as violent as ever, Fear," he says meekly.

Crimson laughs. "Yeah, it really has been a long time. So long that you've all slowed down in your missions," he boasted. "And you spent your time singing whilst waiting for us?" Kim asks, smiling.

"Well, not at first, but Blue here just knew that you all would come, is what he said, " Violet says. He reaches over to Blue, playfully pinching his cheek. "And I suppose you figured out their weakness?" I ask.

The trio nervously laughs, all backing away into a little group. "O-Of course, we never said we did," they said in unison. I raise an eyebrow, "And how long have you been here?"

Crimson holds up three fingers. "Days?" Delilah asks. Violet scoffs. "Hell no, we've been here for three hours. If we were here for three days, we'd have already given up and asked for a different mission."

Lightning struck right in front of us, startling a few of us. "Oh, crap!" I exclaimed. Dammit, Violet! "What Demons DARE CROSS HEAVEN?!?!?" the same booming voice we heard before said. Rachel forms a cloud around her and Genevieve, blocking them from God's sight of view and diving down.

"Shit! Run!," Rebecca yelled. We followed her, the trio and I opening our wings and flying into the sky. I see Harmony and Delilah use their magic to help them run faster, running to the back gate as Delilah broke off some stone from buildings and throwing at the eternally young figure.

"Don't touch him! He'll literally melt your skin," I yelled at Delta, throwing a fire ball. "Oh! And don't kill him! Just avoid him!" Blue yells. We make it to the gate and Harmony quickly pushes the carriage, shoving everyone in it and closing the door, making sure to cover up Genevieve and Rachel, putting them in the middle.

Using the wind yet again, Harmony pushes it off, managing to hold on to the carriage as it dropped onto Earth like a bomb. Thankfully, carriages physically cannot destroy anything on Earth. "Man, that was fun," Crimson said, getting smacked in the head by Genevieve.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•