~|Chapter 14|~

[Edited]

Lauren's POV

"You can't be serious," Crimson says, "He seemed so nice." "Caden," Genevieve says, "Not everyone is what they seem. I mean, you met us."

Caden bows his head and Harmony pats his back. "Well, what are we supposed to do now?" Delilah asks. "Nothing," I say.

Genevieve snaps her head towards me. "He'll get suspicious. Kerberos has some dangerous people on his team. We just have to do nothing, feed Delta some false info. every so often."

That was a shot in the dark. Genevieve nods in approval. I look to Blake, seeing that he has the same confused look that I have. "So do we tell him or not?" Kim asks. Same Kim, same...

Genevieve shakes her head. "We have enough power to kill him if we wanted to. It's..." She points to each one of us. "10 against 1. Unless he's stronger than the Overlord, we're completely fine."

Rebecca tilts her head. "Yeah. But we should still be wary of him." Delilah nods. "Since the mission's over, we should probably get him to leave. It's not safe to have a spy, especially if he meets any other Lords."

"I doubt it," Vlad says, "There's no way another Lord would come. Especially if they'd need to come to Earth for this." "A what's coming to Earth?"

Ah, crap. We must've forgotten that he was still here. I look to Genevieve, who seems perfectly calm and she glances over at me. I let out a breath. This is gonna take a long time.

"Where should I start...? Well, there are 20 Lords in total, 8 for the planets and 12 for the Zodiacs. Zodiacs overpower the planets, which is why people used to worship them until Envy cast a spell on them to make them forget we existed, which was good for the most part.

A Lord is a basically like, a Prince or Princess, each getting their own planet. At the time of when the world was made, the planets' sizes were determined by how strong the Lord was.

The one who chose the Lords was the mighty Overlord, who, in this situation, is basically like the King, Queen, Emperor, etcetera. For Earth, the Lord is God, and always has been, as the Overlords thought that it'd be weird to change the God. This is the main reason why people call him, "the Lord and Saviour".

Lords get to choose what to do with their land, as well as what they do with subjects, having to rule over them as one should, else their country collapses.

Envy is the Lord of Taurus, a strong and wise planet. Disgust is the Lord of Virgo, a stable and helpful planet. I am the Lord of Aries, an enthusiastic and rather childish planet.

Fear is the Lord of Gemini, an indecisive but advanced planet." "I am not indecisive," Harmony says.

"You wanted to rename the planet Ethiopia, anyways. Happy is the Lord of Cancer, a defensive and nurturing planet. Sadness is the Lord of Scorpio, a planet that helps with construction. Antsy is the Lord of Pisces, a spiritual and mystical planet.

Blue is the Lord of Leo, a philosophical and symbolic planet. Crimson is the Lord of Crapicorn, a malicious and mysterious planet. Violet is the Lord of Libra, a peaceful and harmonic planet.

The next people you don't know, and they don't have fake names either. Wren is the Lord of Aquarius, an unpredictable planet, but can memorize things well. And last for the Zodiacs, we have Ruben Bennett, the Lord of Sagittarius, an idealistic and creative planet."

"Now onto the planet planets," Caden starts.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•