~|Chapter 20|~

Adam had fallen asleep on my lap and Hayden was slowly drifting off. We were sitting on my couch and Rachel was healing the warriors that had been injured.

Whilst everyone was calming down and fixing the land that the twins destroyed, I noticed that Blake seemed to be in deep thought, sitting with his arms crossed and staring at a wall.

Delta had more questions than we could answer at this point, but we literally had all day. "A century on Earth feels like a year for our bodies. So we've lived at least 16 hundred years now, watching Earth do stupid shìt," Genevieve explains, sipping on her Sparkling Ice.

Adam mumbled something in his sleep. Blake pat the child's head, calming him down and snuggling closer to the both of us.

"So, let me get this straight. You have all lived for 16 centuries and are basically growing every century." We all nod. "Wow." The shocked expression on Delta's face caused us all to share a laugh.

"How come you work for Satan?" "Simple," Harmony says, looking to Vlad. "We get bored defending our planets, so some Arieslings, Sagittariuslings, Pisceslings, etcetera, decide to travel to Earth to cure their boredom," he says.

"Of course there are some certain rules, Liam, " I glare at the mentioned before going back to what I was saying, "and if you break those rules, you'll be banished depending on what you did. That's only happened like, 2 or 3 times in our lifetimes. It's quite rare."

Hayden makes a growling noise, one identical to Harmony's, and a set of grey ears pop out from her head. They soon disappear as soon as they had come, making Rachel giggle.

"Oh. This is probably better to say now. If one of us dies and there's no family member to become the next Lord, the thing we revolve around will disappear from Earth.

For example, I control destruction. If I were to die and have no offspring or family, destruction would cease to exist." Delilah leans back, showing off her power using an apple, animalistically tearing it apart.

Delta swallows his fear and looks down at his lap. "So now that we've gone through all that, let's watch A Dog's Purpose and cry our eyes out. Any objections? No? Good."

Caden puts the movie on from Netflix, turning off the lights. I nudge Adam off of my lap and stand up. "I'm getting ice cream. Anyone want anything?," I ask.

"Coke and chocolate please~," Rachel says. "Same! And another Sparkling Ice," Genevieve says, pouting at the empty bottle in her hand.

"Grab some ice cream for me too!," Blake's says, covering Adam's ears from the loud voices. "Get me some donuts, " Rebecca says, "And my water bottle." "I'd like some Pocky and candy!," Kim yells.

"I'll come with ya, " Harmony says, laying the sleeping Hayden on Vlad. We make our way into the kitchen, grab the requests, as well as food for ourselves.

"Rachel was losing a bit of power from her healing. Should we grab her some Holy Water tomorrow?," Harmony suggests, balancing half of the items.

"Definitely. Don't want a ship to die before it's even rose~," I say jokingly. We make our way back, seeing the previews just ending. I pass Blake his ice cream and spoon, as well as Kim's candy/ Pocky and Genevieve's food.

I plopped down, ripping open the classic Vanilla ice cream and digging into the container. Right as I took the first bite, the movie started and I leaned back to enjoy it.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•