~|Chapter 26|~

We head over to the photo booth, but it didn't have enough space to fit all 13 of us. "We can separate into four and seven. Adam and Haydie can just stay out since they have so much cavities to form," Harmony says. 

Adam and Hayden run to a bench, laughing. I get into the photo booth, sure that Adam would be strong enough to defend the both of them if someone were to try anything.

Genevieve, Harmony, Rachel, Rebecca, Delilah, and Kim get into the photo booth with message. I deposit a dollar into the slot and choose the "Own Text" option, and insert "Seven Emotions" in the text box.

The screen gives us a count down and I give a wide smile, leaning onto Harmony and laying my arms around her. Delilah crouches over me and Kim was on the right side of Harmony, holding up a peace sign. Rebecca leaned down next to Kim and Rachel put a hand on Rebecca's shoulder, smiling widely.

Genevieve was above us, right as the camera snapped a photo. It printed out 10 copies and I gladly passed them out, keeping 4 for myself in case any of us lost it (which happens way too often).

The boys got in after us, somehow spending more time trying to arrange positions

The boys got in after us, somehow spending more time trying to arrange positions. Whilst they were screaming at each other, I decided to snap some pictures of the park, sending them to some Earth friends.

"Hey, who's that?," Harmony asks, leaning over my shoulder and looking at my phone. "It's Nial," I answer, receiving a nod. Rebecca looks at us strangely.

"Ni...al...? Who's Nial?," she asks. Rachel looks at the female blankly. "Rebecca. He's been sitting at our table for two weeks now." Rachel absolutely hates when people do this; forgetting about someone makes her fume anger.

"OH! I THOUGHT HIS NAME WAS NIKAL!," she says, obviously using an excuse. We laugh it off, managing to calm Rachel down. "So who's this Nial we're all talking about?," Vlad asks, walking out of the booth, photos in hand and a trio behind him.

"The new kid, Vlad," Caden says, "You can't possibly forget that!" Vlad laughs, putting the photo inside his string backpack. "Of course I didn't...he's just not in any of my classes."

After several minutes of contemplating where to go next, we decided on a water ride (with Delilah in the front, getting splashed the most, of course.)

We got into the line for Winter Weather, which had the coldest water. A Cancer Zodiac was in charge of the water system, which was great since it was always nice seeing different Zodiacs bonding.

The line went fairly smooth, as the ride lasted a good 15 minutes but had a lot of little boats that could fit at least 5 people.

"Before its our turn. Let's decide who to group with," Harmony says, retying her hair. It was Harmony, Rebecca, Genevieve and I in a group, Kim, Rachel, Delilah, and Haydie in another, and lastly, the boys and Adam.

We got inside the boat and I immediately felt cold water seep into my shorts. The boat started softly rocking from side to side and I grabbed onto a side of the boat. Harmony was in the front with me behind her. Rebecca was behind me and Genevieve in the back.

"Wait a second...Rebecca, is that my jacket?," Genevieve asks. She was pointing towards the 'Holy Jacket', as she it can not be referred to as anything else, that had been wrapped around the lavender haired female's waist.

"Oh, yeah, I've had it since the first chapter, Gen," she says confidentially. The boat starts moving suddenly. "After this is over, I'm so going to kill you!," Genevieve threatens, laying her hair across her left shoulder. "I don't doubt that!"

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•