~|Chapter 8|~

[Edited]

"Oh, but shouldn't we go to Hermes? He spills a crap ton of stuff," Delilah mentions. "Ah, but he's one of the top ranked Angels. If Zuriel doesn't tell us shìt, then we'll go to Hermes," Genevieve says.

Everyone nods in agreement, and we set off to go to Zuriel's cottage, located not too far from the back gates.

We make it safely to his cottage, one that is literally covered in plants and vines. "There was only like, two guards, where the heck is everyone?" Harmony mumbles. "I don't even know, " I answer.

Rachel knocks on the door, getting no answer. "Hello? Zuriel? We brought doughnuts!" Still no answer.

"Ah, that's quite great," I groan. I kick down the door, proceeding to drop down in pain. " GAWD DAMMIT, I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT," I scream, clutching my foot.

Harmony steps over me, glancing into the cottage. "Whelp, it doesn't look like he's here. " She makes no attempt to help me.

A booming voice says, "NEXT UP, A SOLO." Rachel and I cover our ears. "Dear Lord, what was that...?" Delta asks.

"Definitely God," I say, completely tired out. "YA know what...yeah, let's go to wherever God is. He can't kill us in Heaven. The worst he can do is send us to Hell," Genevieve mentions, screaming the first word.

I look at her, insinuating that I think she's crazy. "Yeah, but like...you're an Angel, so like...screw it, let's just go." Genevieve takes out her wings, stretching them out and then fold them back. "AH SHIT, IT HURTS! I HAVEN'T USED MY WINGS IN AGES!" I see Delta snort back a laugh.

She spreads her wings again. "I'll go try to look for it. Follow my weird little shadow." Since I'm one of the entities of Nature, my shadow tends to shift into whatever I'm thinking of...and that sometimes scares students at the school as I hate most of them and want to wish upon their death.

She lifts herself into the air, barely able to balance myself, as the last time she used my wings was probably 3 or 4 centuries ago when we had our last big fight.

I stretch my wings as well, being able to use them better than Genevieve, as I have been using them when I visited Satan.

There is a bright light in the distance, one that shined red, blue, and purple. The wind shifts and I grab onto Genevieve's leg, not wanting to fall.

She firmly kicks me, probably worried that I was another Angel. A yelp comes out of my mouth and she turns around. I run my injured arm, flying next to her.

"Owwww," I exclaim. "Your fault that you came up," she says. "Yeah, but it's been so long since I used my wings. And they're so cool too! A completely different colour from yours too!" Genevieve scoffs and swoops down, landing on a front row seat of whatever bullshit we are about to be involved in.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•