~|Chapter 33|~

-Fast Forward One Day-

We return to Earth and I plop down onto my bed, face down, screaming into my pillow. Vlad, Blake, and Caden have gone to their house, thanking us left for the pleasant days they had with us.

"My Lord, karma will destroy Rebecca one day! Mark my words!" I say to no one in particular. "I get ya, Laur," Harmony says, "I don't hate her. I just don't like her now...very very much, may I say."

"Gah! And we have to go to school today!" I groan. I put down my pillow and attempt to grab my textbooks, failing and having several heavy books slam onto my hand.

I wince, using both hands this time, putting them in my backpack. I zip it up, freshening up and putting on shoes, walking out the door.

Harmony follows after me, clearly a little depressed. I yawn, walking to the kitchen. I look at the fridge. Should I? I ate too much when I went to sleep, I guess I'll be fine until lunch.

Kim comes in the kitchen, a smile on her face. "Thank you for that visit! Ah~, Adam and Haydie are adorable as always!" Harmony nods, copying her smile.

"Ah, you want any food?" I ask her. Kim shakes her head. "Alrighty then, let's get going, I'm gonna think about what song I'll be singing." "Ah, that reminds me!" Harmony says, "what's the song thing today?"

"Solo songs today, duets tomorrow, and them groups on Monday," Kim answers. Harmony mumbles a 'Thank you', probably already thinking of what to sing.

"Delilah!" I yell, "C'mon, we're leaving!" Apparently, Delta can drive; we decided to split up the group going to school.

"Coming!" Delilah's voice says. She zooms into the kitchen, her hair tied in a neat ponytail.

Kim walks to the door, happily skipping, following by a sad Harmony and a mature Delilah.

The drive to school was relatively nice. I got the point that Harmony didn't want to deal with any crap today, so I followed the signs, driving at a reasonable speed.

I park the car, getting out and catching up to the group after I lock the car. "I've got it!" Harmony exclaims, "'Your Type'! A song about heartbreak...! I am too positive about these things..."

I laugh, making up my mind as well. "I'm gonna go with a different approach this year. Last year, I probably kinda overdid the loud part of the song. So I'll try to sing Rockabye this time."

The school day ends, classes not paying attention to homework and more to 'peace and order' as they like to call it. Their talks never actually do any good, as the audience is usually either trash-talking or screaming in joy.

"Rage Adicate, 20th up," the teacher tells me. Oh thank Lord, I thought I was going to get 56 again or something. I grab the card from her hand, seeing Harmony is a few numbers in front of me, 17.

I slouch down into my seat, first row on the end of the left side, preparing myself for the either horrible or awesome singers.

The ones before Harmony are a pair of twins, a cheeky smile on each of their faces. They bow in unison, singing 'Little Do You Know' with the smiles stuck. Their voices were moderate, but they look like they're having fun.

I turn to Harmony, who is on my left, and she seems to be mentally preparing herself, her eyes focused on nowhere in particular.

Anne and Anna finish their song, doing a little bow and skipping off the stage. The judges spend a few seconds writing down notes before they call out, "17!"

Harmony takes a deep breath and turns to me, receiving a thumbs up. She quickly makes her way up to the stage, putting on one of her signature smiles.

"What song will you be singing, Harmony?" one of the judges asked. "Your Type," she replies. The judge nods and all of them write it down. Harmony takes another breath and starts singing.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•