~|Chapter 21|~

1K VOTES, MATES! CAN I GET A HALLELUJAH?!?! XD
¥*¥*¥*¥*¥
Adam woke up in the middle of the movie and Blake had to quietly explain to him what was happening with teary eyes and Genevieve's glare directed at him for talking during the movie.

By the end of the movie, all of us were in tears (except Harmony and Genevieve who said that we were weak bìtches).

Lianna had to go to a human's house, and when we asked 'Why?', she had said, "I have some friends, unlike y'all," and cackled, heading out with her phone and our dignity in her hands.

"Nice to see at least one of us is healthy and soaking in sunlight," I say, finishing my tub of [melted] ice cream.

"So since we're in Aries and have nothing to do, " Harmony says, glancing at the clock "How about we go to an amusement park? Would you like to do that? Late birthday present!," Rachel suggested.

The child nods, which is basically our cue to get the car keys and clean up. I throw away any trash and grab a backpack, placing an extra pair of clothes inside in case someone decides to prank me. With that, I also put in a charger, water bottle, and umbrella, as well as my wallet and snacks.

I change into a T-shirt and shorts that reach just above my knees. Adam yawned as I picked him up, placing a cap on him to protect him from the blinding light that seemed to be brighter today than for the last few times I was here.

We get into Liam's car (he fell asleep; he wouldn't need to go anywhere anyways), making sure to not get any scratches on the car, as Liam treasures the car more than his phone.

I got in the front seat, wanting to control the radio, as the driver always chooses the music.

The drive to Moonlit Fortress was quiet, not counting the loud singing, and the traffic was fairly light, allowing us to arrive in under half an hour.

The parking lot was filled with cars, but thankfully, being an Adicate had its perks and I was able to get a good spot, under the shadow of an oak tree.

The entrance to the park was only a line of cars away from our own car, less walking than on Earth. I park the car, opening the door and grabbing the keys, putting them in the front pocket of my backpack.

Adam clutches my shirt, following us to the entrance. I offer to pay, getting a few thanks and a smirk from Harmony. "I see you can finally pay your debt." I scowl. "Your two cookies are so not worth 28 dollars."

The employee recognized me and greeted me. "Rage!! I'm so glad you're back!" I laugh. "Of course. I can never go more than a few months without coming back to this place. Besides, this place has great Wifi compared to on Earth. Definitely worth the visit!"

He gives us a discount, bowing his head in respect. "As always...last one to the carousel gets dunked into a bucket of ice cold water!," Genevieve screams in joy.

I grab Adam, who was giggling. "Come on, now! Don't want to get beaten by a nature deity!" I run as fast as I can, passing Lee easily and sprinting past Rebecca, laughing.

I make it to the Merry Go Round 7th, right before Caden arrives, dropping down and breathing heavily next to me. "It's literally only 12 meters away, you lazy ass," Vlad says, slapping his friend on the back.

Delilah makes it last this time, laughing as she arrives. "Some fan came up to me and distracted me! This is so unfair!"

"Too bad! The Merry Go Round's calling! Get in the line before it's too long!," I scream.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•