~|Chapter 18|~

-----I growl, pissed that they would even dare try to break into my mansion

-----
I growl, pissed that they would even dare try to break into my mansion. Thankfully, breaches were taken seriously in the Zodiac planets and all children younger than 14 would be taken to an underground base hidden far from the mansion.

Genevieve stepped forward and thrust her hand forward, causing the surrounding trees to grow their branches at a rapid speed. Elise ran forward and cut several branches, using her speed to dig into the ground and sever the roots.

Elliot teleported behind Delilah and attempted to impale her with his katana, failing to do so as Vlad lifted some rocks and used his telekinesis to throw the rocks at the brown haired male.

Delilah destroyed the rocks, causing some tiny specks to dig into Elliot's skin. Elise charged at me, his hand forming flames, missing me by an inch as Ao helped my own fire engulf the air, burning the ends of his hair.

Several others from the Kerberos Laboratory popped up and ran forward with their mutated powers. They caused the group to separate, right after Lianna managed to close the door.

I burned one of the enemies, a brunet who seemed to have used most of his power on his last 'mission'. I easily overpowered another one, as he clearly had no practice in long-ranged attacking.

"Rage!," I heard Rachel scream." I turned around to see her glancing at something behind me and I whipped around, jumping at whatever was there, which turned out to be another enemy with long, sharp nails aiming for Rebecca's neck.

I ripped open her throat, tearing her tendons apart. Delilah went up to me and destroyed the heart, preventing her from healing. Suddenly, Elliot and Elise shouted, "Back!," and all the remaining warriors ran to them.

Elliot was holding a teal haired child whilst Elise was clutching a mahogany haired one. Immediately, I noticed they were our children, with hands over their mouths and tears running down their faces.

Harmony stood in shock for a few seconds before she growled and shifted into a Werewolf. Her fur matched her hair, her eyes glowing and in an attack stance. "Fear. You know well what's going to happen if you attack," Elliot said, raising his katana.

Harmony stopped and looked away. Elliot let his guard down and Harmony managed to run at him, and with the help of the wind, pushed Hayden away, causing her to stumble into some of the warriors. Caden lifted the land below her and quickly moved the child to us.

Elise was in shock, allowing me to take the chance to summon my wings and fly forward to grab onto Adam. As soon as I grabbed him, Violet shot out and ripped out Elise's brain.

"Retreat!," Elliot yelled, grabbing onto his confused twin and running into the portal his warriors had created. Right after the last one of them disappeared into the orange void, it melted into itself, splitting up into a million specks, similar to Star Dust.

Adam and Hayden looked up at the sky, lifting their hands and letting the substance dissolve. I hugged Adam tightly, relieved that he wasn't injured. "And that's what they do every so often," Genevieve says to Delta, healing the tree roots.