~|Chapter 30|~

[Edited]

Vlad's POV (Before Lauren went to her room)

Lauren sets down her mic and yawns. "Alright, I'm going to sleep! See ya! And don't wake me up 'til we have more food!" But before doing so, Harmony spends a few minutes whispering into Rebecca's and Lauren's ears.

The three giggle and Rebecca nods, a happy expression on her face. Lauren runs to the elevator and Rachel gets the chance to pick up the mic. Caden must've thought of something and ran to the elevator as well, taking the next lift available.

After a few more songs, we get bored yet again. "Screw it," I said, "I'm going to bed. Make sure Delta doesn't accidentally go to the wrong room." "Oh! Before you go! I need some blood from all of you for experimental purposes," Rebecca says.

Harmony noticeably flinches and I hesitantly give her a blood sample. After doing so, my wound heals slowly and I went to the room I normally stay in.

"Maybe someday I'll get the courage to tell her," I spoke, sighing softly before I lay my head on the pillow, my brain drifting off.

A few hours pass and my eyes snap open. A small noise wakes me up, due to me being an extremely light sleeper. The intruder seems a bit fazed.

"Ah, Vlad! Sorry to wake you, just wanted to tell ya I got some pills to help you heal faster from the water ride." The lavender haired female lifts some pills to me and I take them, swallowing them without a second thought.

I sat up, drinking a few gulps of water that Rebecca has also brought with her. A shift on the bed causes me to look at the female.

Rebecca has taken a seat next to me, placing her hand on mine. "It's been a long time since I've seen you, Vlad~. How have you been doing?"

I slowly slide my hand out of her grasp. "Ah, I've been the usual. You?" "A little bit better since we got to see you three again." Out of the seven, Rebecca must've been the one who talked to me the most. Granted, our conversations weren't always pleasant.

A little bit before the fight, I told her I had feelings for her, I guess she thinks I still do. It seems she thought that it means that it's completely fine to disregard my privacy and would walk into my home without notifying me at all most of the time.

"I love you, Rebecca. So, so much. I'm sorry if this came off as weird, but I just can't seem to think of anything but you," he tells me. I looks down, trying to hide my fuming blush.

"I should be the one to say sorry, Vlad," she says, "I can't accept your feelings right now. I'm in love with someone else." He looks up at me, tears falling down his face. "I understand...." I say quietly. She had broken my heart that day, and she had no intention to fix it at all.

"I've been thinking about you a lot," the female confesses, "And I know you've been thinking a lot about me." Yeah, and how much you practically betrayed us, I wanted to say. But the burn in my throat prevented me to do so.

I clench a hand around my throat, glaring at Rebecca. "Ah, I didn't think it would work! Don't worry, Love, I'm just helping you with your feelings~! I should've accepted yours the second you told me you loved me!"

And immediately, I know what is going on. Love pills. An illegal substance that causes the victim to imagine anyone within 3 feet to look like the one who they loved most.

Again, illegal, as in, where the Hell did Rebecca get the Magentarian rose. As in, what the heck is she doing. Rebecca has sat on my lap, a hand places onto my face. Slowly, her lavender hair turns into a gorgeous teal, her brown eyes into the darker ones of my lover.

And right before her lips crashes onto mine, I could see the very woman I cherish at the door, crossed arms and a pissed off expression, directed at Rebecca.

Rebecca continues her actions, Harmony watching us and glaring right at me every so often. I try to tell her it wasn't what it looked like with my eyes, but it's hard to do so when an insane lady with her lips smack-dab on top of yours is moving around on top of you like a psycho.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•