~|Chapter 23|~

"We should sit together at lunch! The principal's a friend of the Overlord, he wouldn't mind us conjoining tables," Harmony says, adjusting her ponytail.

"And exchange numbers too. I can't believe we didn't do that at the reunion!," I say, getting out my phone.

I get their numbers, texting each of them a '^~^' face in case I had the wrong number. I double checked to see if the three got the message, which they did.

I labeled Blake 'Blueberry,' Caden 'Cadenvieve', and Vlad 'Purple Maniac' before shutting off my phone in an attempt to conserve my battery.

After everyone had exchanges numbers, the wait went on for more than an hour. For that period of time, I sat down and played Sticks with Harmony, her getting most of the victories, if not all.

Every time Harmony got tired, I would convince Blake to play 'I Spy' with me, which I still lost at.

We finally made it to the front, in all our swearing and sweaty glory. We got into groups of two, Kim deciding to be alone so she could scream at the empty space next to her.

Genevieve sat with Delilah, claiming that she was, no way in Hell, going to sit next to someone who stole her Sparkling Ice (Caden) nor was she going to sit next to someone who had flying hair (Rebecca), leaving Caden and Rebecca to pair up.

Ao dragged me with him, saying that he wanted to tell me something and that he forgot about it earlier. "Bìtch," Harmony muttered playfully, standing behind Vlad.

"Bìtch," I replied back in the same tone, smiling at her. The gates opened and I stepped forward and into the seat.

"Fucking finally," I cussed, dragging my backpack to the side and laying it down. The only seat belt that was there was a wimpy strand of fabric that was designed to look like a sear belt. Nevertheless, I strapped myself in, making sure it wasn't too loose.

"Alrighty Passengers, please make sure you're keeping your hands, feet, and other body parts inside the seat at all times. Thank you and may the dragon consume your soul~"

The female put the speaker back, giving a thumbs up. The ride started moving forwards suddenly and I clasped Blake's arm tightly. "Why am I here...?," I questioned, causing the male to have a short laughing spasm.

The ride started speeding up, going up a steep ramp. I was behind Harmony and Vlad, who were the people in the very front, and they seemed extremely calm whilst I was freaking out.

We reached the tip and a few clicks were heard. "Oh shìt." We fell down at an increasing high rate, one that caused friction to spread fire on the sides of the seat.

I squealed, holding onto my childhood friend for dear life. We then went around in loops, causing my head to feel extremely drowsy. "IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY!," I screamed, "YOU BETTER SAY IT NOW BEFORE I FAINT FROM ALL THE SHÌT I SHOULDN'T HAVE SUGGESTED!"

At this point, everyone else was screaming too, some in a higher pitch than others, causing my ears to almost combust. "I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE SPECIAL!," I heard. "AND NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE AS FRAGILE AS A PORCELAIN DOLL!"

The ride slowed down and I felt like I was about to regurgitate all the ice cream that seemed to have lifted into my esophagus.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•