~|Chapter 17|~

----------

----------

[Edited]

Adam calms down and the tears have almost completely disappeared. Rebecca and Genevieve are laughing at Harmony's statement. Hayden is smiling at this point, happy that her adoptive mother is doing well.

I hug Adam closer, so he'll know that I am real. "Adam! Stop crying, ya 'Lil munchkin! I'm sure you'd like to meet a new friend of mine...screw that, this is just Delta. Delta, this is my son, Adam." Adam goes behind my legs, hiding from Delta.

Harmony puts down Hayden. "Hayden, go shake hands with Delta and show how much of a brave little Ethiopian you are." She gives a little push to the girl, who makes her way to Delta, getting up on her toes.

All this time, Rachel and Kim are rolling themselves into balls from the cuteness of the children. Genevieve is looking at Adam. "I don't ever want a child that brave. They need to be like me and solitude themselves inside their rooms surviving off of Sparkling Ice."

Rachel goes up to Adam and lifts him up, using her hip to support him. "Remember me, Adam?" she said sweetly. The red-haired child nods his head as Rachel twirls him around.

She put Adam down, patting his head. It's a bit concerning that Delta was here, but there's no way in Hell he'd hurt children. "Did you enjoy spending time on my planet, Hayden," I ask, looking over to the little girl, picking up Adam.

"Of course, Lauren!," she said, a smile on her face, "It was really fun playing with Adam!" Adam's cheeks turned a light pink. Awwwwww~ Hayden didn't seem to notice the blushing mess and skipped back to the cake.

Liam walked up to me and I smacked him. "I heard you have slacked off and caused the Sun to go blank during daylight." I pinched my brother's cheeks playfully, causing him to groan.

"Don't do that again, Liam, or else your precious pets down on Earth will freeze into little ice cubes and the only person who can use heat to unfreeze a heart is Rage~," Harmony says, taunting the 15-year-old.

Liam looked at me with a crooked smile on his face. "I'm HuNgRy," he says in a nervous tone, walking to the kitchen in a penguin-like fashion.

"So, Delta, I should show you the room you're going to sleep in. It's on the fourth floor, guest bedroom, " I say, getting into the elevator.

The elevator stops and I get out. I walk up a flight of stairs and turn to the left hallway, walking down 4 doors. In bold print is a sign that wrote, Guest Bedroom.

"This is where you'll be staying," I say, opening the door and dramatically presenting him the room.

Suddenly, a crash is heard, one that can only be made from a window shattering. "There's a breach in the 2nd-floor entrance," the security alarm spoke. "Shit, "I muttered, "Don't move," I say to Delta.

And of course, he follows me, but I'm too busy. I run back to the elevator quickly, pressing the 2nd floor. The elevator door closes and quickly opens up again as I reach the second floor.

I run into the hallway to my right, farther and farther until I see the graphene (the strongest metal known to mankind) door. I see the others, including the Colors, not far behind me as I punch in the code.

The door opens and I can see the twins that so ruthlessly destroyed buildings with a single movement. No warriors seem to be severely harmed yet, thankfully.

The twins turn to us, the same murderous glare from centuries ago. "Rage." "Elliot." "Fear." "Elise."

"We meet again," they say, a spine-chilling smirk on their face.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•