~|Chapter 5|~

[Edited]

Rachel's POV

My locker closes and my feet start to take me to Rebecca's locker but I stop when I see Delta standing in the middle of the hallway, looking around cluelessly.

He suddenly sat down and just starts staring at the ceiling. I walk to him and grabbed his hand, pulling him up and I immediately feel completely overpowered by his height.

"Hey, Delta! Lemme see your schedule real quick!" I say enthusiastically. He looks at me, a bit shocked, but gives me the sheet of paper.

Fuir Platt
1: Computer Technology-Room 28; Megan Liane
2: Engineering-Room 12-Riley Wilson
3: ELA-Room 34-Durian Anderson
4: Science-Room 9-Gisel Reid
5: Reading-Durian Anderson
Lunch
6: Social Studies-Room 21-Alyssa Gray
7: Math-Room 23-Lit Burns
8:P.E.-Gym-Jordan Drennan
8: Study Hall-Aoi Fujimoto
~~~~~
Okay, Ms. Liane's room. Man, she is a strict teacher. Hopefully, she doesn't scare Delta too much.

The first bell rings, signally that we have 5 minutes left to get to class. "Follow me! We have a few minutes, so avoid any conversations with any random people," I said.

Walking through the hallway, I greet some people, they greet me back, same deal every day. Although, it is a little different this time, as they give me a questioning look when they spot Delta behind me.

I manage to deal with that by telling them that he is my cousin. This school is extremely hard to get into, in other words (Genevieve's words), 'You have to be a smart-ass to get in, no offence to any of them though.'

In a few minutes, we arrive at the computer room, and I am grateful that Ms. Liane didn't question me when I drop Delta off.

I then proceed to go to my own class; a painful 45 minutes of Speech and Drama.
~~~~
The time came...sooner than I thought...but I was okay with it, as I was preparing myself for it ever since this morning...

...Lunch time •w•

I mentally cheer as the bell finally rings and I practically race out the door, as well as half of my classmates, grabbing our stuff.

I go to my locker, seeing Lauren and Harmony talk to each other right next to my locker. Spotting me, they squeal, "Rachel" like their immature selves always do.

I smile at them and enter the combination to my locker, opening it. Lauren holds my locker open and Harmony holds my notebook whilst I get stuff for my next class, Social Studies.

I thank my friends for holding my stuff, taking it back and close my locker.

We walk down the hall, talking about whatever came to mind. "Lord have mercy, fricking Andrew stood on top of a desk in E.L.A. and Ms. Anderson snapped and practically killed his dignity," Lauren says, using her hands to exaggerate the sentence.

"Psh, you think that's bad?" Harmony follows, "he messed up Old McDonald Had A Farm in Strings on purpose!!! Mr. Carney got so pissed and literally kicked him out of class!!"

We laugh, walking into my classroom. I put down my stuff. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Delta standing still in the corner of the room and staring at his stuff.

Harmony whispers, "Should we tell him to follow us...?" To which Lauren replies, "Nah, let's leave him to starve." She attempts to walk out but abruptly stops as Harmony effortlessly drags her back.

"Hey, Delta! Come on, we're going 'ta lunch!" Harmony says, refraining Lauren from escaping. Delta's head snaps up and he nods, walking to us.

We walk to the cafeteria, going to Genevieve and Rebecca, cutting half the line.

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•