~|Chapter 25|~

"You think I died that day, yeah?" Blake nodded. "Well. After I used all my magic, I did actually die. But it seems that Harmony gave me some magic of hers with some help from Rachel. I slept for a century and a half to regain my magic, which gave me back the energy to live a life until Immortal's Death.

Yet during this period, Rachel was taken by Kerberos, gone until I woke up. She was too weak to defend herself at the time and managed to heal Harmony right before she almost lost all her power."

I got out my bottle of water and took a sip before continuing. "It was more complicated than that, but that's the basic idea. But since I used up all my magic during that fight, my eyes are now a solid black. A little weird but kinda cool."

I feel Blake give me a hug. "Oh! Rebecca must've forgot to tell you all! It must've been shocking for you to see me in the beginning of the year." "Yeah," he says, pulling away and sitting back down, "It was nice seeing you again."

An awkward moment passed between us. "So-," he started, getting interrupted. A 'ding' came from my phone; a text from Lianna. Thank the Lords...

Lia: One of my friends got splashed with water and she had to go home. The other two didn't know what to do afterwards since they're antisocial so they decided to go to Kayla's house

Me: And why are you telling me this?

Lia: So you won't question where I am

Me: Lol, mk 😂

Lia: See ya after I prank Kayla and Avery!

Me: 👋🏻

The fourteen year old, even though younger, had a lot of energy and could rule Aries at this point. My thirteen year old self couldn't even beat her.

"How have you been doing these centuries, Blake?," I ask, breaking the silence. "Oh," he answers, a bit shocked, "I-I've been doing fine, hanging out with Caden and Vlad, helping the planets and Earth with minor things."

I nod and stare at my hands. "This is awkward," I said. "Agreed." We sat there for a good fifteen minutes in mutual silence, with one of us occasionally bringing up food.

The ride ended, as well as the awkwardness and both Blake and I breathed a sigh of relief. "Wow, you two seem to be tired," Harmony points out.

"Kinda, " I say. "Oh there they are!," a voice yells out. Rachel, Delta, and the children were on the ride next to ours, holding several sticks of cotton candy. Adam manages to run over to me and I kneel down as he gives me one of his sticks of cotton candy. Yay, food.

"Did 'ja have fun with Rachel and Delta?," I ask the child, standing back up. He nodded, biting into a fluffy treat. "Since we're all here right now," Rachel says, "Let's go to the photo booth, to commemorate the moment!" "Sure!"

-Oh, and don't forget to vote •^•