Pete Wentz smut

This is not mine. It's from tumblr.

(Disclaimer: THIS IS SMUT!!! Grab your bathtub full of holy water and your emo trinity bible if you want to continue)

I want you naked and on the bed on your hands and knees slut.”

Pete growled out the command and you obliged eagerly getting on your hands and knees facing away from him. You lick your lips and wait for him to enter you. He grabs your hands roughly and holds them behind your back, so your face was pressed against the sheets. He starts to rub you down and you find yourself moaning.

Pete removes his hand not giving you enough time to prepare before he thrusts inside you harshly. You ball your hands, which were still behind you, to keep from moaning out a mixture of pain and pleasure. You were pretty sure your knuckles had turned white as he kept going in and out of you, now tugging on your hair roughly…

PETE

Tour was exhausting but I was happy to be home. My beautiful girlfriend y/n had been unable to come with us because of work and I’d missed her touch and body these last three months. It was rather late and I expected she’d be asleep. I wanted to enter the bedroom silently as not to disturb her, but as soon as I pushed the door open I heard the most amazing sound.

“Y-yes Pete! Oh god!”

y/n moaned and grabbed the sheets around her, was she having a dream about me? I smiled quite smugly and decided to give my beautiful girl a treat. I got undressed and crawled onto the bed as y/n continued to moan my name.

I straddled her waist and pinned her hands above her head causing her to gasp and open her eyes. She blinked a couple of times before realising who was on top of her.

“P-Pete, when did you get back?”

Her face reddened as she put two and two together and figured out what I’d walked in on.

“That doesn’t matter babe, were you dreaming about me?”

She was speechless and could only nod as a I chuckled at her silence. I dipped my head and licked across her clit tasting her wetness before pulling back.

“You’re already wet y/n. Did I do this to you?”

“Y-yes you did. I need you Pete. Finish my dream.”

That’s all I needed to hear before I lined myself up and threw her legs over my shoulders before thrusting inside her. I thrust harder as y/n continued to moan my name rather loudly, her fingers dug into my back enough to draw blood but I didn’t care because I was pleasuring my baby.

“Pete! I’m gonna-“

“Just let it go y/n.” I yell, going harder, pounding her G-Spot.

She tightened around me before screaming out my name. I felt her release around me and it didn’t take me much longer to release inside her.

“P-Pete you should interrupt my dreams more often.”

I laughed as I pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to her. She wrapped her arms around my nest and snuggled against me, as if she was afraid I wasn’t actually real.

“I missed you so much y/n. Hearing you moan my name was sexy.”

She blushes and buries her head into my chest.

“I love you so much Pete, now let’s go back to sleep.”

I kiss her head before closing my eyes with a smile on my face. This was the best way to come home from tour