Patrick Stump smut

Dressed in my skimpy maid’s outfit (whaat, don’t judge me, it’s the dress code!), I was taking my first trip to my new client’s house. This client wasn’t just any old client. This was Patrick Stump. The Patrick Stump. Why he hired me out of all the other amazing maids, I don’t know, but I’m very grateful that it was me.

After a short trip, I’m finally there. It may be just a house, but it seems so intimidating to me. I quickly unload my cleaning supplies and step up to the front door. Taking a deep breath and fixing my composure, I ring the doorbell.

The door opens, and he’s standing there. The reality of the situation hits me suddenly. Oh my god, it’s Patrick Stump. Right in front of me. Looking at me. I am at Patrick-fucking-Stump’s house.

The sound of Patrick clearing his throat brings me out of my thoughts.

“You must be (Y/N), the maid I hired!” he spoke with a bright smile on his face. I nervously smiled back.

“Y-Yep! I am. That is me. (Y/N). The maid. That you hired. To clean.” My voice trails off and I become nervous and flustered, as I have no idea what to say.

“Don’t be nervous! It’s okay, I don’t bite,” he winked at me, “Often.” I feel a blush rise on my face. Fuck he is hot. “C'mon inside, I don’t want you to stand out there all day.” He walked inside and gestured for me to follow him.

I take a deep breath, regaining my composure, and follow him inside. He gives me a little tour, telling me what I’ll need to do in each room. As we go on, I start to warm up to him, not being nearly as awkward as I first was when I got here. He stays with me as I clean, so he’ll know how long it’ll take when I come in next month.

As I’m finishing up in one of the many rooms, I bend down to pick something up off the floor. Behind me, I hear Patrick inhale sharply. I smirked to myself. My skimpy maid outfit isn’t looking like a bad decision anymore. I turn around to him and smile, leaning forward and pushing my chest out for him to very clearly see. At that, his face goes red and I smirk to myself again. I know exactly what I’m doing to him.

“So, that’s the last of it! Shall I be on my way?” I speak with almost childlike innocence. His expression completely changes. Looks like he figured out what I was trying to do to him.

“Uhm, yeah, I’ll lead you out.” he stuttered slightly.  I smirked to myself as he walked me to the door.

“I’ll be back at the same time next month!” I say cheerfully, smiling and waving. He seems to have regained his composure some.

“Bye! See you then!” he smiled. I couldn’t help but blush. That man is too damn cute.

Months later

I’m back at Patrick Stump’s house yet again. And once again dressed in a skimpy maid’s outfit. I put on a very innocent smile and ring the bell.

He opens the door, and holy fuck. He’s dressed up and looking hot as hell, and an amazing smell hits me. I think it’s his cologne, but damn does it smell good. I end up getting sort of lost in the smell, forgetting the fact that I actually have to talk to him.

“(Y/N)? You okay there?” He asks with a neutral expression, but I can hear the smirk in the voice.Oh, he knows exactly what I’ve been doing to him for the past few months. And it looks like he’s planning to do it right back.

“Y-Yeah! I’m fine.” I stutter slightly, ruining my attempt to look professional. He chuckles at that and walks inside, and I follow him.

“Same routine as always?” he asks. I nod. “Okay, well then I’ll let you get to it. Seems like you know exactly what you’re doing.” He leaves the room, and I take a minute or so to regain composure before getting started on cleaning. How he can always get so messy in just a month, I don’t know.