Billie Joe Armstrong smut

From tumblr

It was currently 10:47 pm and you were hanging at Billie’s house after his band’s, Green Day, gig. Their band was good you knew they would go far, but right now they would have to settle for small gigs at bars and such. Billie always worried about nobody liking them until you reminded him that they’re just nineteen and can’t become famous that fast. And also, it’s going to take some time before they get noticed but a record label.

Tre’ put one of Billie’s The Offspring CDs into the player and everyone you guys started jammin’ out. Billie pull out his stash of alcohol and you knew how this night was gonna play out. You didn’t mind since you’ve been drunk with the guys before, you just wished the hangover didn’t come with it. About an hour later all four of you were drunk out of your minds and all sitting on the floor, trying to sober up just a bit so you could actually stand again.

“Well this fucking sucks,” Mike slurred as he gave out and laid on his back.

“You said it.” Billie chuckled.

You sighed, you didn’t want this night to end. You looked around the room, Billie had a somewhat decent apartment for a 19 year old punk. You saw the room had a ripped up, ugly colored, couch, a CD player in the corner of the room with a stack Billie’s CDs next to it, against the wall was Billie’s guitar, and on a small table next to the couch was a radio. Across the room was a tiny kitchen. On the wall behind you was the door to exit the apartment and on the wall in front of you was two doors. One door lead to the bathroom and one to Billie’s bedroom. In there was a mattress with some blankets and a pillow or two and a small dresser for his clothes. You’ve been in there before, once again you were drunk with Billie and two were being the horny stereotypical teenagers society thought you were. You thought back to that night, remembering that Billie didn’t have a condom and you weren’t on the pill so you didn’t go all the way. Instead you gave him a blow job while he moaned you name over and over and then he fingered you ‘til you came all over his fingers. When you both woke up, he freaked out which caused you to freak out and you both vowed never to speak of it again.

An empty bottle rolled into your leg and caused you to snap out of your thoughts. You smiled thinking about the stupid game you were about to play and grabbed the bottle.

“Get up, we’re playing truth or dare.” You said, earning a groan from Mike.

No one moved.

“Get up you lazy nimrods were gonna play truth or dare!” You yelled.

You placed the bottle on the ground while the boys scramble to get in a circle. They knew you would probably kick them in the balls if they refused.

“Who’s going first?” Billie asked.

“Wait, wait, wait. We have to think of a punishment if you wimp out.” You said.

“If you can’t do the dare then,” Mike thought aloud.

“Then you have to take an article of clothing off!” Tre’ said while trying to control his laughter.

“Ok, can we start the game now?” You asked impatiently. “Tre’, you’re first.”

Tre’ spun the bottle and landed on Mike.

“Truth or Dare?” Tre’ asked.

“Truth.” Mike replied

Tre’ thought for a moment,”Who did you lose your virginity to?”

Mike laughed,”Some blonde chick that was in the crowd of our third gig.”

All of you burst into laughter, not knowing why you were laughing so hard. Eventually Mike grabbed the bottle and spun it. It landed on Billie and before Mike could even ask Billie said, “Truth”