Frerard Smut

From Tumblr

This was the day that everything went wrong for Gerard Way.

This was when he thought that Frank had left him, when he had revealed himself just to be pushed away once again.

Gerard was kinky, like really kinky. He knew what he wanted in bed but none of his partners had ever understood. See, Gerard had a huge daddy kink. In the past, when he had mentioned this to his boyfriends, they never returned his calls again. For some reason, it tended to freak people out.

So Gerard pretty much gave up. He stopped trying to fulfil his sex life and just had vanilla sex instead. And that was all well and good until he met Frank. Frank made even vanilla sex exciting for Gerard, something he hadn't experienced before. Frank made Gerard feel so comfortable, but he was still just touching the edges of bliss and not diving into heaven.

And it was an accident. Frank was just pushing into Gerard so hard, filling him up so good that Gerard's walls came down.

"Ah... Uh please", Gerard had begged, pleading for orgasm.

"Oh... Ah, daddy", Gerard had screamed out as he came all over Frank's fist.

Frank pulled out quickly, not that Gerard noticed, he was too busy falling. Finally he had reached that peak, everything had exploded in his mind in the utterance of a single word.

Gerard only snapped his eyes open when he heard a zipping noise. Frank was pulling on his clothes as fast as he could with a terrified look on his face.

"Frank, what-", Gerard started, confused and still unaware.

"What... What did you say?"

Frank had heard perfectly clearly when Gerard called him 'daddy' but he just wanted to check because his brain was in a bit of a muddle. Honestly, he was just scared because this had never happened before and he liked Gerard, he really did, but this felt new and weird.

Gerard heart sank as the realisation hit him. He was mortified. He loved Frank and this was a sure way to fuck up their relationship. The word had just fallen from his lips without any thought or consideration and now Gerard cursed his stupid kinks.

"Frank I'm sorry, I don't know-", Gerard stuttered, not sure what to say to make it better. If Frank was going to leave, he would rather him just go. That way there wouldn't be any awkward eye contact or excuses.

And Frank did exactly as Gerard had expected. He grabbed his stuff and ran. Gerard sank into the bed, sobbing uncontrollably because he knew that he had royally fucked up.

After a while of crying, Gerard tried calling Frank, but it went straight to voicemail. Gerard went ahead and left a message, hoping that Frank would listen to it before blocking Gerard's number.

"Hey Frankie, I'm sorry for what just happened... I know I screwed up. That probably really freaked you out, and I didn't mean to do that, it just came out. So... I'm sorry. But if you listen to this, please just call me or come round? Because I really like you Frank and I can work on whatever it is I should do. I just want to keep you... Ok, bye"

Gerard put the phone down and crawled back under the duvet.

He didn't move for the rest of the day, only getting up for a coffee before heading straight back to bed that night.

The next morning, Gerard was woken by a pounding on his door. He groaned and rolled over, ignoring them and hoping they would just leave.

"Gerard? It's Frank...", a voice shouted. "I, uh, I got your voicemail".