Lashton smut (threesome)

From Tumblr

You didn't think it would be that hard to tour with a band. It wasn't that hard until you ran into 1 major problem with 2 smaller much more impossible to avoid problems. Those problems had heartbeats, could breathe down your neck and send shivers down your spine. The names of these problems would be Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings.

Everyone knows that a tour bus isn't the roomiest place but with a bump in the road here and a pothole there never got people in this situation before. Or so you thought. But here you are stuck in between 2 hot boys, in the back of the bus, on the road, with no possibility of stopping.

Leaving for tour mom said "beware of drugs and alcohol" not "beware of hot guys that want get in your pants." So as you stood there kissing the amazing boy with blond hair and blue eyes that any girl could get lost in, arms around each other. You felt a second set of hands slide down your hips to your thighs massaging them with just enough pressure to want more but enough for right then.

"There are far too many layers from me to you so get rid of them and be closer to me," Luke mumbled against the junction of your neck and shoulder otherwise known as your sweet spot.

"Stop trying to write a song and give me what I want," you manage to choke out over the feeling of your throat becoming dry when the hands left your thighs only to arrive at your core, gently stroking the area through the thin material of your underwear.

"Tell me, [Y/N], when we get done which pair of American Apparel underwear are you going to model for us?" the voice behind you belonged to Ashton.

"You're so funny," you said, the sarcasm thick in your voice but clouded by want for the boys slowly torturing you with teasing kisses, marking your neck with deep purple marks that you'll have to hide but don't care about at the moment, or the hands the normally hold sticks tracing lazy patterns on your slit.

Before you know it, the clothes are gone and you're on the bed of the back lounge waiting for what seems like an eternity even though it was only a minute. Watching the boys speak of who does what while you lay there admiring the back muscles, toned arms, and amazing hair the 2 boys seem to have, they walk over and tell you to close your eyes; the moment you do, you feel lips on yours. Whom they belong to, you don't really know until calloused hands pick you up and you feel Luke enter your wet core. Slowly giving you time to adjust, Ashton got to work with his hands - never breaking the kiss once - his hands travel the curves of your waist and hips, then back up to your breast that he so willingly holds, pinching and pulling earning moans from you.

Soon Luke gives a sharp thrust up and you throw your head back against his shoulder with a moan and a gasp. Chuckling, he begins to set a pace that Ashton matches with his fingers on your clit.

Taking Ashton into your hand you pump him in time with the Luke's thrusts, getting groans from both guys is the sexiest sound you've ever heard. Pulling out and dropping everything, they switch, leaving you to whimper at the loss of contact. "Don't worry, love, let us take care of you." With those words from Luke, you know that from then on they want to please you.

Ashton takes you and places you on his lap, sliding into you, starting a new pace that Luke soon matches with mouth on your neck, biting and licking the marks he makes. Moans and the sound of skin slapping skin fill the room and soon you don't think you can take much more.

"Hold on just a little longer [Y/N]," Ashton groans into your shoulder, kissing as he continues to thrust into you. "I don't think I can," you gasp, the pit filling your stomach, "On 3," Luke says. Stepping back, Luke gives the count down as he jacks himself off knowing that he can get a turn later. "3...2...1," that's all you needed to release around Ash and to feel him inside you. Pulling out of you and flopping back on the bed, you hear him mutter about sex getting better every time he has it. You grab the boxers Luke left on the floor and put them on.

A pair of hands pull you into a hug and you hear the familiar line whispered in your ear "You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear." Giving a sleepy chuckle, you pull him over to where Ashton was laying down and get in bed with him. "How come you're wearing his and not mine?" Ash asks with a mock of hurt in his sleepy voice.

"Because you got to come inside and didn't have to jack yourself off, watching in the corner," you say as you cuddle with the boys in the back lounge of your bus.

"Still seems unfair to me," Ashton says before he dozes off into sleep.

"Maybe we can have a round 2 later," you hear a voice whisper into your ear as you are soon being pulled under with sleep on the way.

"If you are lucky, Mr. Hemmings, you might get more than just a round 2. But that's only if you are lucky." After that, all you know is that life on tour just got a little better.

--