Frank Iero smut

Do I really have to warn you? FINE!!Get your bible and holy water.

“Frank! Get your scrawny ass out here! The movie’s starting!” you yelled.

“I’m coming! Calm your tits!” he yelled back. You were at his house, watching movies. He came in from the kitchen and plopped down on the couch next to you, handing you a soda. You said thanks and hit play on the remote.

Over the course of the movie, Frank had put his arm around you, and brought you closer to him. But know you found yourself straddling him and making out. You grinded your hips against his, and you could feel him getting harder. He picked you up and led you to his bedroom, which you had been in multiple times, but never like this.

When he let you down, you took off your shirt, shorts, and panties. He did the same, and when he pulled his boxers off, his rock hard member sprang free. You never imagined him to be this huge!

You didn’t waste time with foreplay. He gently laid on top of you and pushed himself in. You gasped at how good it felt, and then Frank started at a slow pace. Even at this speed, you knew you weren’t going to last long. He picked up the speed and started rubbing your clit. You felt a knot forming in your lower stomach, and knew you were close.

Your orgasm ripped through you, and your walls clenched around Frank’s dick. After your orgasm passed, you backed up so he wasn’t in you anymore, and took him in your mouth. You took his dick into your mouth and ran your tongue around the head. He moaned, and tangled his hands in your hair. You began deep throating him when you felt him twitch. He came down your throat, and you swallowed it all.  You looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back and pulled you up into a hug.

“That was amazing.” He said. You nodded and laughed.

“Yeah, it was.”

“Now let’s get dressed and watch the rest of the movie. How does that sound?” he asked.

“Perfect.”