Vic Fuentes smut

From Tumblr

"Hi, babe.” Vic said as he opened the door, he gave you a quick kiss. 

“Hey.” You forced a little smile onto your lips as you restored the position of the scarf that hid the bruises on your throat. The bruises which has been caused by your alcoholic, abusive mom. She’d hit you a few times before, but never as bad as last night. Even thinking about it made you want to scream, you had developed a deep despise for your mother after the previous events. The events that included her chocking you and threatening you to not tell anyone, especially not Vic or she’d make your life a living hell. You believed her every word.  

“Everything okay?” Vic asked with a concerned look on his face. 

“Yeah, just tired.”

“Rough night?”

“Couldn’t sleep." 

Vic sighed "Was you mom giving you a hard time again?" 

"No why would you think that?” You replied with a fake surprised expression. 

“Well, apart from the fact that you two literally can’t seem to stand being around each other, I could tell by the way you reacted.” Vic said while you took off your coat, facing away from him. 

“Just, common mother daughter trouble.” You took the end of your sleeves into your hands, making sure the bruises on your wrists were covered up. 

Vic gave you a suspicious look but then shrugged. “Okay, I believe you, the pizza’ll be here in a minute." 

"You ordered pizza?” You asked with a smile. 

“Everybody loves pizza." 

"Everybody loves you.” You put your hands on Vic’s chest and he put his on your hips.

“But you’re the only one who matters.” He replied before kissing you. He sat you down on the couch shortly after and sat next to you with his arm around you. 

“This is nice.” You said, resting your head on his chest. 

Vic stoked your upper arm “It is…” He kissed the top of your head. “Are you cold?” He asked.

“Not really, why?” You replied. 

“The sweatshirt and the scarf, maybe?” Vic loosened the scarf a little with his hand. You grabbed his hand and put it on your hip instead. 

“Don’t do that.” You kept his hand secured on your hip with your hand.

“Why? Last time I checked you hated scarfs.” Vic gave you a weird look. 

“Well now I don’t.” You replied, Vic gave you an even weirder look but just as he was about to say something, he was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. 

“Saved by the bell.” Vic said as he got up without breaking eye contact. The second he left the room you sighed in relief. Vic couldn’t know about your mom. He couldn’t as much as you wanted to tell him. But you couldn’t go back home… Well, you could, but you didn’t want to. You weren’t sure if you could bring yourself to-

“(Y/N)? Are you sure you are okay?” Vic asked, walking back into the room, carrying two pizza boxes. 

You shrugged and looked at your hands in your lap. Vic rushed over to you and put the pizza boxes on the coffee table. 

“Lose the scarf, babe.” Vic said in a serious voice. Slowly and with shaking hands, you removed the scarf, revealing the choke marks on your throat. Vic gently stroked your hair back. “Who the hell did this to you?” Vic asked, you saw his free hand clench into a fist.