Frerard smut

From Tumblr

Gerard really liked coming home from his low paying teaching job. He really does. Especially when he has had an awful day at work.

His grip on the steering wheel tightens as he remembers the terrible day. How he forgot his lunch at home and had to eat from the shitty cafeteria. How the coffee machine stopped working in the teachers lounge, leaving him groggy for the rest of the day. How some silly tenth grader sneezed on him, most likely going to make him sick. It wasn't a good day.

All he wanted to do was finish driving (because it was giving him a headache) and see his amazing boyfriend. Maybe watch a movie, or take a bath together. Gerard smiled at the thought of that, something relaxing.

xoxo

Frank buckled up the pearly white stockings, smoothing out any of the creases. He slide over to the tiny black heels and strapping the little buckle together. He smoothed out every part of his outfit and jogged over to Gerard's office.

Once in, Frank pushes everything off his desk, making a loud 'THUDD' sound. Frank bit his lip, looking at the mess. He decided to line everything up nice against the desk instead. Next, he hopped on to the now empty desk. He lays down on his stomach, propping on his elbow and lifting his shin and feet up into the air, twisting them into knots.

Gerard called Frank durning lunch and complained about his horrible day, and Frank thought he could make it better.

xoxo

Gerard throws the door open after realizing he left his keys in the car and had to go get them again. He stomps grumpily into his and his boyfriend's small apartment and shuts the door.

"Frank?" Gerard calls, taking off his jacket and loosening his tie. He walks through the hallways to see if Frank was in any room.

"In here!" Frank calls back and Gerard follows the voice, leading him to his office.

"Hey, babe. I-" Gerard starts to speak but is cut off by the obscene reality his life has turned into. Frank was lying in Gerard's desk, legs in the air. He was wearing a white, half sleeve blouse, a dark green skirt that barely covered his ass and white stockings that buckled under the skirt. He looked up at him with innocent eyes and hopped off the desk with a 'clack'. Gerard felt his pants get a bit tighter as he gulped.

Frank walked over in his small heels, stopping a few inches away from Gerard. "Mr. Way, you wanted to see me?"

"Frank, what is-"

"Is this about the skirt Mr. Way?" Frank asked innocently, smoothing out the skirt. "I just wanted to get your attention,"

Frank walked around behind Gerard, putting his hand on his shoulder, than slid it down to his hip, testing his limits as if a school student. He walked around in front of a still speechless Gerard.

"I wanted to get your attention because," He leaned into Gerard's ear and spoke softly,"You make me so horny,"

Gerard was confused for a second but then it came to him, he began to play along.

"That wasn't very smart of you, Frank. You take my attention away from the other students everyday," Gerard says, putting a hand on Frank's hip, feeling the thick material. "I can't concentrate on anything else. I think I'm going to have to punish you,"

Frank gasps as Gerard grabs his hair, pulling a lock. "On the desk," Gerard growls. Frank walks over the desk and slides on, getting on his knees. Gerard comes around back and moves his hands up and down on the smooth stockings. He grabs Frank's ass through the skirt hard, making the younger one whimper loudly. Gerard attaches his mouth Frank's thigh from outside the stocking. Frank moans quietly.