Frerard × y/n smut

“There are some fucking weirdos out there” Frank laughed as we watched “My Strange Addiction”. We just finished an episode about a guy who gets turned on by inflatable animals, it sounds dumb but this show was our guilty pleasure. The show’s website and phone number popped up on the screen, encouraging people to enter in their strange addiction to get on the show. “What about you? Any weird fetishes we can put you on TV for?” Frank teased, taking another swig from his soda. I felt my face heat up and began to stutter out a no. Frank almost spit out his drink. “No way! There is one! Come on you can tell me” He said excitedly, turning his body to face me.

“It’s nothing” I squeaked, sounding anything but convincing.

“Come on, I won’t laugh”

“Promise?” 

“Promise” He replied, crossing his heart with his index finger. I took a deep breath, I never thought I would tell anyone about this. 

“I want to have a threesome…with two guys” My face felt like it was on fire, but felt a little better when Frank didn’t seemed bothered by the idea.

“Anyone particular?” Now this is what I never wanted to tell anyone about. I instantly thought about the red-head who seemed to only own a leather jacket and muscle tee.

“…I kind of like Gerard…” I groaned, hiding my face in my knees. It felt good to have this weight lifted off my shoulders but, I knew Frank wouldn’t like it. Gerard was his best friend, who wouldn’t be annoyed? I don’t know when this fixation on Gerard started but, lately I noticed him a lot more than I use to. How gorgeous he looked after a show and his sexual antics on stage always turned me on.

“You like him?” Frank asked, sounding more confused than mad.

“I just think he’s really attractive, but I love you Frank. I would never act on it” I said quickly, not wanting him to not trust me anymore.

“Well, we could actually do it, if you want to” He mumbled, scratching the back of his neck. 

“Wait what?” My head shot up, he was actually willing to do it?

“Well, during Warp Tour, me and Gerard hooked up a few times so he’s actually perfect to have a threesome with. I’m down if you are” He laughed. I was dumbstruck, I knew Frank was bisexual, but didn’t him and Gerard had a fling. I pushed down all thoughts that told me this was a bad idea, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

“I’m down”.

Gerard was nervous as he removed his shirt. He looked up at me and Frank, still waiting for us to jump up and tell him it was just a prank. He pulled the loose shirt (muscle tee, of course) over his head and unbuttoned his jeans. He looked me up and down then at Frank. “Can I?” He asked, gesturing to me. Frank nodded, biting his lip. Gerard planted his arms on each side of my body, hovering over me. He kissed me slowly, testing what my reaction would be. I pushed against his lips with enough force to knock him back a little. All hesitations out the window, Gerard pushed his tongue past my lips, massaging it against mine. Small grunts emerged from the corner, I glanced over to see Frank, stripped down in only his boxers, palming his erection. “Want to join us Frankie?” Gerard smirked at him. Frank sat next to me, working on my neck. Their competitive nature soon kicked in, both trying to one up each other. Before I knew it, Gerard was in between my legs, planing butterfly kisses directly above my clit. I gasped when I finally felt his wrap around the bundle of nerves, Frank sucking on my nipples. 

“Oh shit Gee” I moaned, gripping onto his hair with one hand and Frank’s with the other. I felt my climax approaching, with Franks bites become more harsh and Gerard’s tongue dipping inside me, I wasn’t going to last long. I moaned both of their names as I came, completely blown away. Frank lifted me up, placing me to straddle his hips. I gripped his shoulders as I lowered myself onto his length, letting myself adjust to his length. I groaned when I felt Gerard ease into me from behind. I paused, trying to adjust to both of them at once. Gerard planted reassuring kisses onto my shoulder. once the pain eased up, I began to move. We were all moving in rhythm, hands grabbing eagerly at each other. Gerard’s thrust grew faster and faster, slowly loosing control. 

“Oh fuck y/n” Gerard exclaimed before he hit his release, pulling out and collapsing next to Frank. Frank’s grip on my hips tightened and he thrusted his hips up to meet mine.

“Shit y/n, i’m close” He groaned out, forcing my hips down harder. Gerard began to pinch my nipples, sending me over the edge.

 “Frank!” I yelled as my orgasm took over, triggering Frank’s as well. As the fiery pleasure began to die down, I leaned onto Frank, burying my head into his neck. “Any kinks you wanna try out?” I murmured into his ear.