Brendon Urie smut

Your parents aren’t home. You are getting ready for a nice relaxing shower. Little did you know I was coming over to surprise you with lunch. I walk into the house not seeing you yet. I go into the kitchen looking for you. Then I hear the shower turn on… I then announce my presence. I start to walk towards your room then realising that you are going to shower….. I have an idea. A terribly amazing idea. I start to giggle. I start to get hard thinking of fucking that pussy raw.

  I slowly walk towards your bathroom, knowing you are in there. I come to the door. It’s closed… I slowly turn the handle trying not to startle you. I walk in and you turn at the movement. I walk over to you, you still being stunned. The first thing you notice is the bulge in my pants. Then reach for your face and kiss you.

  I caress your face and slowly move down, inch by inch, centimeter by beautiful centimeter of that gorgeous body. I move my hand at a snail’s pase. First to your neck slightly squeezing it… the I love down and start to squeeze your breast and move my mouth down and catch a nipple In my mouth squeezing and groping your perfect tits.

  I suck hard and for a long time. I stop touching your breast and move my hands down, still sucking upon your beautiful boobs. I’m at your waist and pulling you close i let go. You are confused for half a second and then you feel sharp pain you love so much. I smack your ass a few times the move down. I look up at you to see your beautiful face.

  I lightly touch your pussy and keep moving down…touching you perfect body. Then I reach back up spread your legs. I gently touch your pussy. You are soaking wet. I rub slowly loving up into your beautiful eyes. I continue speeding up over time just staring at you, wanting you to cum. After some time I have you screaming begging me to continue.

  Finally you cum…. You can barely stand. Then I go for round two. This time I want to taste you. I slowly run my tongue across your pussy you grow weak so i pick you up and set you on the counter. Then continue my meal. I keep going and my my hand towards your clit. I start to play with it. You grab my hair and start push your favorite seat, my face

, deeper. You cum and your legs squeeze my head.

  I come up for air and all I see is my princess. The perfect view. I look you in the eyes and say the first words I’ve said since I got there. “Stand up.” I lead you to the shower and tell you to turn it on while I get undressed.  The next thing you know you are pinned in the shower against the wall. I lift you up and say, “ you are going to cut so hard prince Harry of England will hear it.” I then set you down, turn you around, bend you over, and rub my cock over the outside of your pussy. I then stick the tip in. You can feel it throbbing in your tight snatch. I then push it in, Inch by throbbing hard inch of my cock.

  I fuck you till you can’t stand it. By this time you have climaxed six or seven times. Each time I switch it up. I pin you against the wall and look you dead in the eyes while I fuck your brains out. Next I turn the shower of and drain it then I lay down and let you ride reverse cowgirl. Then I let you ride normally. Finally I set you on your back, push your legs up and pound you like there’s no tomorrow. I’m close to coming and you can tell… so are you. I’m seconds away. You start to cum again. This time it’s not intense. Your pussy is milking my throbbing rock hard cock. I start to cum. You feel the warm splash as the thick white ropes fill your sore and filled pussy. I put on my pants in a hurry because I hear your mom. You are still recovering. I kiss You and hop out the window. You put on some loose pants and a t-shirt, and walk out to greet your mother. Your mom doesn’t suspect a thing. Little does she know… her little girl has daddy’s cum dripping down her leg.