Kellic smut

VIC’S POV:

It was your typical high school Halloween party. In other words almost everyone was drunk and people were dressed in the most scary or promiscuous costumes that they could find. I myself had opted to wear a pair of red skinny jeans and no other clothing. I had fake horns on top of my head though; I was the devil tonight.

I never usually came to these parties, but my friends were really outgoing people and I usually got dragged along. I had predicted that I would be bored tonight, but when I saw Kellin Quinn flash me his award winning smile from across the room I just knew that tonight would be anything but boring. 

 I would see him walking around school all the time. He was out of the closet and didn’t try to hide it at all. He was bubbly, talkative, friends with everyone, and most of all he was the most flirtatious guy you will ever meet. I was surprised at first when I developed my crush on him because I had always been into girls, never boys. I confided in my friend, Jaime, and he said that maybe I was attracted to him because he was a lot girlier than most guys were. Either way, I thought Kellin was the most attractive person I had ever laid my eyes on. 

He had dark brown hair with blonde highlights and the most flawless skin you could ever imagine. His smile is what attracted me to him the most. It was kind of cheeky and he would always bite his bottom lip while talking to people and that just drove me crazy. Tonight he was dressed as a type of cat. He clearly wasn’t afraid to wear little clothing because he was only wearing a pair of animal print boxers that resembled tiger’s fur. He had fake cat ears on, and to add to how fucking adorable he was, he had the tip of his nose painted black, and then whiskers drawn onto his cheeks. 

“You’re staring.” Jaime said to me as he handed me a shot.

“I can’t help it.” I told him and drank the shot quickly. It burned on the way down, but was still enjoyable.

“Why don’t you go over and talk to him?” He asked. I shook my head quickly.

“Because…I don’t know. He doesn’t know I, ya know, might be into guys. Nobody does. I can’t make it obvious.” I said in a low voice so no one would hear, but still loud enough for Jaime to hear over the music.

“You have been drooling over him for weeks and not doing anything about it, and quite frankly I’m sick of it.” He said and with that he walked off, straight towards Kellin who was dancing with a group of his friends. Oh fuck, what does he think he’s doing? He was talking to him now and they both looked over at me. I looked away and pretended to be interested in talking to….a fucking wall. I had turned and pretended to have a conversation with a god damn wall.

I awkwardly glanced back over at them and saw Kellin walking towards me. Fuck! What the hell did Jaime say to him? I swore him to secrecy! I guess I know who I can’t trust anymore. I couldn’t worry about Jaime’s untrustworthiness at the moment though because Kellin got to me. He leant against the wall and smiled.

‘“Hey there.” He said flirtatiously.

“Oh, hi Kellin. How are you?” I said much too politely. It was like I had forgotten how to act like a normal teenager.

“I’m good. Are you having fun?” He asked. His voice was so feminine and I’m not going to lie, I actually found that really hot.

“Yep.” Was all I said and we fell into a silence. I was standing there awkwardly, sending glares over to Jaime every so often. Kellin was standing there just smiling at me and twirling his hair. How could he look so cute, yet so hot at the same time? I wanted to cuddle him, yet fuck him at the same time. I decided to break the silence before my thoughts went any further.