Brendon Urie smut

From Tumblr

You walked into the club with your friends, flipping your hair off your shoulder. Your friends had urged you to come out of seclusion, telling you things like “You gotta move on at some point” and “He doesn’t care about you, why should you still care about him?”. In a way, they were right. But it isn’t easy to throw a away a three year long relationship. Or it wasn’t easy on your end. But with your new found confidence to get back out there, Brendon was a fling of the past.

Brendon took rounds of shots with a group of his friends. He wasn’t nearly as into as the other guys were, but drinking took his mind off the loss. He was still in disbelief. Every night he’d go home and he’d be alone. Sure he had his dogs, but he wanted you to be there with him. A light handed smack to his shoulder by Jack brought him out of his thoughts and back to reality. “Dude, Y/n is here.” Alex said, tilting his head in your direction. Both Brendon and Jack turned to the direction Alex was looking in. “She looks hot.” Jack said under his breath making both Alex and Brendon glare at him. “Maybe you should go talk to her?” Jack asked, changing the subject deliberately. But before any of the guys could say anything else some guy had came up to you and said something. You took his hand and let him lead you out to the dance floor. Alex turned his attention back to his drink with and expression that obviously read ‘yikes’.

“It’s alright dude, you can find another girl to dance with.” Jack suggested. Brendon shook his head, feeling his anger start to get the best of him. He got up and made his way through the crowd of intoxicated bodies, jumping around to the quick beats of the EDM music. He was now close enough to notice details he couldn’t see before. How you bombshell curls framed your perfectly dolled-up face, or how those high heels made your legs look amazing, or how you had that little black dress that drove him crazy on, and this loser had his hands all over his girl. The closer he got to you, the more angry he was. He could smell your sweet perfume , now standing behind you. He grabbed your wrist and turned you to face him. “What the fuck?” You hissed before realizing who you were looking at. You felt as if your heart sank into your stomach. “Whoa, You didn’t mention a boyfriend, Y/n.” The guy had said, putting his hands up before walking away to find another girl to talk to.

“Y/n.” He growled lowly. “We need to talk.” He said, pulling you through the crowed before you could reject him. He walked you outside to his car in the parking lot. “What do you want?” You asked upon him letting go of your wrist. “Y/n, Baby, I miss you. I need you back.” He started. “And seeing you here tonight made it clear. I can’t bear to see you with anyone else.” He sighed. You crossed your arms over your chest and scoffed. “Who do you think you are, Brendon?” Your tone of voice seemed to catch him off guard. “You think you can put anything and everything before me, before our relationship, and expect me to fall back into your trap?” You asked. “Y/n, that’s not what this is. I know sorry is just a word and I’ve worn it to death, but I really mean this. I was stupid to let it get to that point.” He admitted. His eyes searched your face for any sign of acceptance. “If we do this, it’s gonna be on my terms.” You said lowly. “Oh god, thank you Y/n.” He sighed, pulling you into a tight embrace.

You wrapped your arms around him and kissed his cheek. “Take me home.” You murmured softly. “Sure thing princess.” Brendon smiled, pecking your lips softly while fishing his keys out his pockets. He used the clicker to unlock the doors, walking around to the passenger side to open yours. You slide into the car and put your seat-belt on while Brendon closes the door and walked to the driver side. He gets in the car and starts the engine, starting the drive back to his house.

After thirty or so minutes he parks in front of his house, turning the car off. He gets out, walking to your side of the car. He opens your door and helps you out. You take his hand and walk up to the door with him. Even though you’d only been gone for a few months, you felt a sense of nostalgia coming back here. He unlocked the door, holding it open for you to walk inside. You smiled and walked inside, going straight to the bedroom. You missed this bed honestly. Moving out meant staying in the slightly cramped spare-room of your best friends apartment. Brendon followed you through the house, following you into the room. He walked over to the closet, taking his jacket and shoes off. You sat down on the side of the bed you used to call your own, kicking your heels off.