Frank Iero smut

From Tumblr

( Disclaimer: get your bibles and holy water ready)

"Frank I’m home!” you yelled as you turned to shut the door. You were spun around and pressed against the door. Frank’s face was inches from yours.

“Shut up whore. You’re mine. No sounds, no speaking unless I tell you to, do what I say, and don’t cum until I allow you to, got it?” he growled. You nodded, immediately getting turned on.

“Follow me.” He commanded, walking upstairs. You followed right behind him, and looked around. You didn’t see Frank, but all of a sudden felt him press his lower body against your butt. You could feel his already hard member against your thigh as he reached around and unbuttoned your shorts. He slid them down and then began unbuttoning your grey and black plaid shirt. As he was doing that, you kicked off your flip-flops and shorts. He slid the shirt down your arms and when it fell to the floor, his hands went up to your breasts and groped them. You moaned slightly, and he pulled away and smacked your ass sharply. You jumped, and he pulled you around to him.

“No sounds got it?” he asked, his voice low and raspy. You nodded. He pressed his lips to your neck and reached his hand behind you to unbuckle your bra. After he took it off, he hooked his fingers in the waistband of your panties and pulled them down, leaving you completely nude. Frank stepped back and admired your naked body.

“Get on the bed on all fours.” He commanded. You walked over to the bed and got on all fours, excited for what was to come. You heard the soft thud of his boxers hitting the floor and him padding over to you. You felt his hands caress your ass before slapping it. You flinched, but you had to admit, you loved when Frank got like this.

Without warning, he slammed into you, and you shrieked in surprise. You pulled out and slapped your ass again.

“What did I say about making noise?” he growled.

“Not to.” You replied.

“Good girl.” He said, slamming into you again. You had to bite your cheek to keep from moaning, but you managed to keep quiet.

Frank continued this for the next twenty minutes, and you could barely hold your orgasm in.

“Frank? Can I cum? Please?” you practically begged.

“Go ahead. I want to hear you.” He said, picking up his pace. You moaned loudly as you came undone, and Frank followed soon after. He pulled out and collapsed next to you on the bed. He looked into your eyes lovingly and pecked your nose.

“I love you Y/N.” he said, smiling.

“I love you too Frank"