Mikey Way smut

He looked fucking gorgeous. The long blonde portion of his hair was perfectly tousled and the moonlight crept through the window for the sole purpose of casting a glow to his bare chest. You found yourself perched atop him, a leg on either side as you ground into him slowly, the smooth fabric of his briefs causing little friction to the lace you wore.

His wrists were limp as you pinned them down to the pillow on both sides of his head, his mouth open only slightly with fluttering eyes which struggled to stay open. He was achingly hard beneath the tight black fabric and the new leather collar must have been growing increasingly uncomfortable.

Leaving open mouthed kisses up his chest, you moved your hips slowly, feeling him twitch beneath you.

“Tell me, baby- you’ll be good, won’t you?” You moaned softly, leaving small nibbles at his collarbone, drawing your tongue languidly over the skin. You could see him shiver beneath your touch, sucking in a shallow breath before nodding profusely.

“What a good boy.” You cooed, marking hot kisses along his pronounced jawline, leading up to his ear where you moaned softly, rolling your body to brush your chest against his, feeling his hips twitch once more as you let your mouth brush against the shell of his ear. Taking his earlobe between your teeth gently, you tugged a bit, eliciting a soft ‘fuck’ from your partner, who lay hot and bothered, trapped beneath you.

“Shit, y/n…” He cursed softly, drawing in a sharp breath.

With an exaggerated roll of your hips, you pulled away from his face, grip on his wrists tightening, the skin slightly sweaty beneath your palms.

“Baby… You know you shouldn’t be making those noises. Boys who curse and complain get teased and edged until they have to beg to cum- you know that.” Every word dripped with that of an obviously fake scolding as you whispered to him, faces drawing ever closer until your lips were nearly brushing together. Shared hot breath mingled in the minimal area between mouths before you smirked, moving to get away.

Climbing off of him, you gathered the handcuffs kept on the bedside table and secured them to his wrists, gathered right above his head.

“You’re so fucking good for me babe, you know that, right?” Kissing the corners of his mouth and avoiding his needy lips, you caressed his scruffy jawline with a hand. He was nearly whining as you slowly trailed a hand down to his tight briefs, rubbing ever-so gently on the fabric that held his straining erection.

Slinking down the bed, you straddled his legs, bending over to hover your face just above the place he wanted you most. Letting a hot breath out, you let your tongue loll out of your mouth, pressing firmly against his outline. Making a long stripe with your tongue, you could taste the precum through the fabric, growing more eager by the second.

Pushing your hands up along each of his thighs, you tucked the very tips of your fingers into the waistline of his briefs. Delicately curling your fingers, you pulled the waistband away from his body, glancing up to see a tortured, teased Mikey biting his lip with eyes screwed shut, nearly trembling.

Tugging the material away, you toted the covering down his legs, pulling them completely off before gazing at his exposed form. This was the first time in years he agreed to being dominated, and you sure as hell were going to make the most of it.

Returning to your previous position, you took his aching cock in hand, happy to see exactly how turned on he was.

“Shit, Mikey… Is this all because of me?” You purred, watching his eyes open, pupils wild and dilated in the dim light. He nodded profusely, his body tensing in anticipation for you to make another move. Trailing a single finger straight down from his chest, you could feel him shiver beneath you. Letting your finger travel further down, you encountered a bit of a wet spot, swiping up the precum with your finger and gingerly licking the substance off your finger as he watched. Completely sucking on the single digit, you hollowed your cheeks and allowed your innocent eyes to meet his.