Malum smut

From tumblr

For Michael and Calum being alone together was nothing new for them. From the minute they started dating they were somehow in their own world, so it was no shock to anyone that the childhood sweethearts finally bought an apartment above Calums record store. Of course they had friends they weren’t the couple that thrived of each other 24/7 - and if they were, Ashton and Luke would slap them until they had some sense in them.

It was a hot summer’s morning where Michael finally decided to roll out of bed and try and do something productive. The only thing productive Michael normally did was cook and clean, but Michael just had the motivation to start painting again. He started painting when he was young, paint always interested Mikey. He would mix the colours to make different shades although when he mixed too many colour’s it would go a brown colour, which now was his favourite colour as Calum’s eyes were a deep brown that he fell in love with when he was young. 

Michael got his paints, his expensive brushes that he nearly knocked some lady out just to get on black Friday last year. He searched through his canvases and found a blank one, pulling it out from the many painted canvases. He had everything he need.. but inspiration. He could feel his boyfriend play Def Leppard from the record store below, ‘Pour Some Sugar On Me’ was blasting at full volume.

“That’s it,” Michael mumbled, clicking his fingers and scrambling to their bedroom. He had a devious smile on his face, he got on his knees and pulled out the box they kept under the bed. Michaels cheeks were flushed red as he turned on the camera that recorded all of their most intimate, beautiful moments. Michael scanned through the photo frames and videos, sucking on his plump bottom lip as memories of last night flooded his brain.

Michael heard the song change, Def Leppard being stopped and Kings Of Leon, ‘Sex on Fire’ now blasting through speakers and the vibrations giving Michael goosebumps. Michael moved himself so he was at the top of the bed and clicked on one particular picture. It was Calum he was naked, his body shimmering in the moonlight. His raven hair swept back against his forehead and his sweat dripping down his torso. His tattooed arm pressed against his chest and his hand holding his dick. His other arm stretched around behind his head, flexed showing off his beautiful caramel muscle.  Michael wasn’t a photographer but this photo could fool anyone that he was. 

Michael squirmed where he was sitting, admiring his boyfriend a little too much. Michael thought for a second before scrolling to the next photo, or should he say video. Michael had filmed this video a couple of months ago it was Calum doing him doggy style, he had managed to strap the camera to his tummy and the camera facing Calum. The vibration’s from the music shook through Michael’s body, going straight to his dick. Michael pressed play, looking out the bedroom door to make sure no one was there. He looked back down at the screen and bit his lip. He watched as Calum done him from behind, his long smooth cock thrusting in his tight hole. Calum was looking down at where he was entering him. Michael let out a moan watching the video and how dirty it was. On the screen Calum gave Michael’s ass a sharp slap making them both moan. Cal looked at the screen and smirked, he gave a wink and that’s what did it for Michael. 

Michael put the camera down and pulled off his shirt. Wanting to get out of his stuffy clothing. He stood up pulling off his ever so tight jeans, pilling them on the floor as he trod out of them. Along with his trousers he had pulled down his boxer shorts, them pinging off his legs. Michael felt the song rumble through his toes, he sat back on the bed and grabbed the camera. He held it with his left hand whilst his right hand stroked down his body. Michael clicked to the next video, it was a rare one where Michael was fucking Calum. The video started and there it was before him, Michael’s long cock pounding into him, Calum’s cock flushed up against his chest.