Brendon Urie smut

“Thank you and goodnight” He smiled and walked off stage, grabbing the water bottle on the mini table and leaning on the wall. He looked at me with his well known smirk and sipped his water, eyes glued on me. Scanning my body quickly before making lust filled eye contact once again. He was so fucking hot. The way the sweat rests and defines his toned muscles, and watching his lips wrapped around the spout of the water bottle…made me think of what his face wold look like between my legs. Pulling on his hair and moaning his name while he wrote poetry with his skilled tongue. The pool between my legs was growing more and more at the thought. My body craved his in a way that could not be explained. He knew that he had this affect on me, but he never did anything about it. Whatever, I need to concentrate. “hey brendon, the dressing room is this way. Your manager asked me to show you where it is so you can get cleaned up.” 

“well thank you cutie” FUCK KEEP IT TOGETHER.

“y-you’re welcome um the- you have a meeting in half an hour” I smiled nervously and started heading towards the dressing room with him by my side. “okay this is the room…any uh questions or requests”

“no actually, however” he leaned in towards my ear and whispered quietly..

“I do think you might want something…huh princess” My mouth was slightly open and my breathing was heavy. There is no way this was actually happening right now. His hot breath was against my neck and I felt him smirk as he pulled away. I was lost for words. He looked around quickly before grabbing my arm and pulling me into the room. He shut the door and winked at me before leaning in and kissing my neck. My arms reached up and wrapped around his neck while he pulled my hips closer to his. The kisses turned into hickeys and i moaned quietly, tilting my head more. His hands moved to my ass and he mumbled a quiet “jump” before lifting me up to wrap my legs around his waist. He moved his lips onto mine and we moved in unison. our lips doing the tango while we walked to the couch on the other side of the room.He slammed me down onto it while breaking the kiss and looking at me with a dark smile. His eyes were clouded and he looked incredibly needy. His mouth was watering and slightly open.

“do you want this baby girl” he said while grabbing the bottom of my shirt. I nodded and allowed him to remove it along with my bra. his hands traveled down my body and grabbed my hips. while looking at me before he spoke.

“we have to make this quick dollface” and slipping my underwear off and out from under my skirt. He pushed the skirt up my body and stared at my dripping wet core. He moved in and his tongue slightly touched my clit, flicking it and making me moan. he then slowly dragged it through my folds, barely going into me. He then licked me a little more, and plunged a finger in my core. Moving it slowly. in and out. He added another and picked up the pace, earning a loud moan from me. He sucked harshly on my clit and added a third finger, pumping quickly. I moaned his name over and over again like it was lyrics to my favorite song. Already, I could feel the pool of heat in my stomach when he curled his fingers and i arched my back. 

“Brendon…I’m…close” I said and moved my hips to match his pace. He continued pumping and slightly blew on my clit. “BRENDON” 

“come on baby, finish for daddy. All over my face” His words sent me over the edge and I came while singing his name to the gods. My breathing was uneven and my heartbeat was rapid. I opened my eyes and they met his, his face was soaked. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

“Hey brendon, the interview is in 5- WOAH” Dallon walked in and startled us both.

“OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY….but seriously it’s in five mins.” he left and shut the door behind him. Our eyes met once more and we both giggled, I can not believe that just happened. 

“okay I am going to the interview, but when I get back, I will fucking ruin you.”

We put our clothes on and he kissed me once more and told me to wait for his return, before leaving me alone in the dressing room. I smiled to myself and replayed everything that just happened in my head over and over again. I can’t wait for him to get back and fuck my brains out. I was started to get quite impatient actually until…wait….

The interview was to be live…maybe I can have some fun with that. I got up and locked the door, i then turned on the tv to where he would be aired. I pulled out my phone and sent brendon a quick text once I noticed he had gone on. This could be fun