Gerard Way smut

I was cuddling with boyfriend Gerard were cuddling on his bed in the basement. I met Gerard at a coffee shop and we clicked. He said some dumb pick up line and it made me laugh. And after 3 dates he asked me to be his girlfriend. Of course I said yes.

I was brought back from my thoughts when I felt Gerard hold me closer to him.

“Hey Y/N?” Gee said. “Yeah Gee?” I answered. “What do you think about sex? We have been dating for year now and every time we get heated you make an excuse to stop.” He questioned. “Ummm. I’m just scared your gunna be disappointed with me when it happens. Because I’m a…” I trail off. “Virgin?” He chuckles. I nod as he says that. Then I felt his soft hands lift my chin up. “Well baby first thing I would never ever be disappointed by you. And second when your ready I will be here.” He said sweetly and kissed my head. I blush “hey Gee after that I think I am ready…” I tell him sheepishly. All he did was smile and hold my face in his hands. “Gee? Are you ok?” I ask “yes princess I am. I’m just really happy you wanna trust me with your virginity” Gerard says sweetly. I kiss him very quickly and passionately. He kisses back and very hard. I moan into his mouth and he smirks into the kiss. “Someone’s eager ay?” He says sassily. I blush and nod my head. He pushes me onto his small twin size bed. And hovers over me. “So I don’t think we need this” he tells me tugging on my shirt. With one swift motion he swiped it off. Then before I knew it my pants were gone too. I was half naked under Gerard and I felt pretty awkward. I grab his shirt and pull him in for a kiss. He kisses back hard and sloppily. I tug on his shirt more asking for him to take it off. He got what I was asking and took his shirt off. I was starring at his lil pudgy stomach I love so much. I giggle. “What’s so funny baby?” He asks? “I love you seeing you shirtless babe” I tell him. “I love seeing you shirtless as well sugar” he replies quickly. Blushing even more then I already was I tug at his pants. I undid his belt and pulled his boxers and pants down. His hard on was out in the open. I look at him shyly. “Come on darling we need these off too” he motions to my bra and panties. I start to take off my bra but the clasp gets stuck. “Here let me help you” he smirks and unclips my bra, and my boobs fall out of my comfy sports bra. I moans a bit. Then he reaches for my panties, but then stops. “You sure you wanna do this sugar?” He asks concerned. All I do is nod my head. I take my panties off. He grabs a foil packet from his bed side table. “Can I help you?” I ask him seductively. He hands me the condom wrapper. I carefully open it. And try to put it on his hard dick. The next thing I know is that he was lined up at my entrance, then kissed my forehead and pushed in. “Ohhhhh Gerard” I moan out. “Is everything ok sugar?” He asks scared. “Yuppppp, you can move now” I moan out once again. Then he starts to move and I am a moaning mess. “Fuck sugar your so tight” he screams. “Fuck fuck!” I yell. He pounds into me softy. “Gerard I’m close!” I warn him. “Its ok Y/N I am too” he whispers in my ear. With the last final pounds I come undone and he lets his load out in the condom. He pulled out and starts to cuddle me. “That was perfect baby” he says kissing my head. “You too. I love you so much Gee” I tell him while yawning. “I love you more Y/N.” he tells me back. And we both fall asleep.