Kellic smut

From Tumblr

Kellin’s POV: 

It was a blistering hot day in the summer heat of California. There wasn’t a cloud in the sky to block out the harsh sun, and I think it was having an effect on all of us. It was the cheerleader’s idea to round up a group of guys to participate in their car wash. I guess you could say it was kind of a protest. The cheerleaders were, rightfully, sick and tired of putting on a bikini and having their bodies ogled by men so they could raise money for the school, so instead, they made us do the car wash. I didn’t want to, but they were making all of the lacrosse team do it, and since my boyfriend, Vic, was on the lacrosse team, he conned me into helping him out. 

There were much more interesting things that I’d rather be doing on a Saturday afternoon other than wash cars in the parking lot around the back of the school. Thankfully though we were almost done. The only good part about today was that I could look at Vic’s shirtless body all day. He smiled at me from the other side of the car we were working on and I smiled back. After a day of being around a shirtless Vic, it was no surprise that I was feeling a little turned on. I’d probably ask him to come home with me once this is over so we can let out our sexual frustration on each other. 

“Alright boys, you did good today! Finish up the cars you’re on and you can all go home.” Said Melissa, the one cheerleader who was in charge of everything today. The rest of the guys cheered, thankful to finally be done with the day. Just as we were all almost done, another car showed up. 

“What part about ‘closed at 4’ do these people not understand?” Melissa said and bounced off towards the car. I looked back down at the car I was currently drying off and finished. The young, female, driver smiled at Vic and I, said thanks and drove on out of there. 

“Finally… I thought we’d never finish.” I said to Vic. He came over to me and walked up close. 

“I’m horny.” He whispered in my ear and kissed it quickly, then moved away before anyone saw. It was such a random statement, but it sent both a warmth and shivers through my body. Yeah, I definitely wanted to get him home now. 

“Ugh, fine.” Melissa said, sounding aggravated so I looked over at her. I saw her standing with the silver car, and also our principal who I guess owned the car. Our principal was kind of cool, I guess. He wasn’t old like most principals were. He looked to be in his thirties. How he got the job at such a young age, I just don’t know, but he was good at what he does. 

“I need two volunteers.” Melissa said, looking to the group. Half the guys had already left, and the ones left standing here all avoided eye contact so they didn’t get chosen for the task. After no one offered to wash the car, Melissa chose two people herself. 

“Alright, fine, Vic and Kellin, you’re up.” She said. 

“What!? That isn’t fair.” I complained, just wanting to go home. Vic let out a groan of frustration. I guess we couldn’t really refuse considering it was our principal standing there. 

“Too bad, you two have been slacking off all day. Get to it. The rest of you can go home.” Melissa said with a bright smile on her face. The remaining guys gave us sympathetic looks, but they all left anyway, taking some of the cleaning things with them. Vic and I looked at each other, both of us knowing that we’d have to wait even longer before getting each other alone. We looked back at the principal. 

“I have some work to do inside. I’ll be back within the hour. That should give you plenty of time to finish this.” He said, gesturing towards his car. 

“Yes Mr Preciado.” Vic and I said in unison. A moment later he was walking off towards the school and went through the big double doors. 

“This sucks. I just wanted to go home and…” I stopped what I was saying, feeling a little embarrassed to say it out loud.