Malum smut

From Tumblr

Michaels POV

The day had gone well, we’d just arrived in the UK and me and the boys had been shopping. The UK was such a beautiful place filled with the most amazing fans and has wicked shops. Me and Calum made our way into a sex shop, which is unusual and we hadn’t got papped going into it or in it, if we had I can tell you our fans would have gone mental. When we walked in bell chimes dinged across the room bouncing off of the blue and pink dildos to vibrating cock rings. Whilst Calum was looking and laughing at the inflatable dolls I had my eyes on one thing and one thing only. Fleshlight. I’m not really one to go around sleeping with different groupies every night and my hand aches after a while when I wank.

I grabbed hold of the plastic material, you could have one with pink lips, pink pussy on or just a white one which felt like a pussy. I took the white one and took it over to the desk. When the lady was scanning the fleshlight I looked over at Calum and he smirked at me whilst shaking his head. I didn’t care what he thinks, he’s the most attractive one in the band and can get any girl to hop on his dick but I’m not about that anyway. I paid the lady at the desk and walked back to our hotel with Calum.

“Whats with the sex toy mate?”

“Oh I don’t know I thought I’d go out searching for elephants with it, what do you think?”

“I was just wondering, you going to use it today?”

“I might, why are you so interested in my wanking schedule?”

“Nothing, its just lame” He laughed

“Well using girls every night is pretty lame too” I mumbled 

Calum gasped and opened the door to our hotel room. The room was a pretty decent size when you walked in it had a small kitchen in the corner and a sofa in the middle facing the TV. The bathroom was opposite the sofa being right next to the bedroom which had two fluffy grey beds. Ashton and Luke were sharing the other hotel room as they both snore and me and Calum get fed up with there snoring if we share with them.

Calum had gone into the shower and knowing Calum he was going to be at least half a hour as he takes up so much time. Thats another reason us two don’t share with Luke and Ashton because they always moan when we take too long in the shower. Its not our fault I have to shave my beard and Calum shaves his dick. 

I stood up and made my way into the bedroom and threw the bag that had the flashlight in on the bed and took it out, it was such a smooth feel too it almost like a dick. I peeled off my shirt and trousers and sat on the bed. I grabbed Calums lighter from his bedside table and lit a few candles that were strawberry scented and plus my hotel room now.

I stroked over my boxers and felt the outline of my dick slanted to left side and ran my fingers over it. I shook my white boxers off and laid back on the bed. I licked over my hand and reached down towards my dick. I pulled onto it and ran my fingers over the pink tip, the leaking pre-cum a sticky white colour which I smothered over the length of my dick, I tugged a few more times before reaching for my fleshlight. I grabbed the lube from my suitcase and spread it over the folds of the fleshlight. I edged it down onto my tip and I let out a groan. The fleshlight was cold with a mixture of smoothness, I moved it further down on my dick and pumped my dick. I felt tingles from it in my chest and I had to clench my stomach from not coming to hard and fast.

Calums POV

I rinsed my hair off from the shower, I looked at the mirror, grabbed my coconut body lotion and rubbed it into my brown skin all over my tattoos. I ran my hands through my raven hair and heard a groan come from the bedroom. I quickly opened the bathroom door and ran to the bedroom door, I opened the bedroom door and Michael was sat facing the wall with his fleshlight. He had his blue faded hair tilted back with his pink lips parted in a small gasp. The room smelt of strawberries along with sex.