Gerard Way smut

You click your pen, barely listening to the teacher drone on and on about your new project. You hate partner projects, having strangers in your house and going to their house, or even working in the library, you just hate strangers. You also hate this class, it’s boring and dull and the only bright side about it is Gerard Way. He’s a punk and cocky beyond belief but he’s also funny and never fails to brighten your day. However, recently he keeps flirting with you and now everything seems to relate back to ‘your pretty eyes’ or ‘how much he wants to kiss you’ and all these other things that you don’t know if are jokes or not.

He’s sitting beside you, smirking and tossing little pieces of paper on your desk. Each one has a little doodle of an animal with shades on or a person flipping you off. They’re actually pretty cute and amusing and you can’t help but giggle at the one he made of your teacher.

“Something funny, Ms. Y/L/N?” The teacher is suddenly looking at you, hands on his hips and making you drop your gaze.

“No, sir.”

“Good, then you must be talking to Mr. Way about the project so you can be partners.”

You groan and glare over at the dark haired boy. Better then a stranger you suppose. He’s grinning at you, hazel eyes sparkling, and you drop your head to your desk. This is going to be a long project, you just know it.

Gerard offers to drive you after school so you meet him in the parking lot. He’s smoking, leaning against his car and you walk up to him nervously. He smiles and blows smoke up at the sky, your eyes watching his lips. Everything Gerard does is hot and smoking is no exception, it’s almost beautiful the way he holds the cigarette and the way smoke curls from his mouth. You’re a little disappointed when he flicks the cigarette away and opens the car door for you.