**Bonus Chapter**

Bonus Chapter

This is just a chapter in the POV of a woman working in the strip club that Tony owns... hope you enjoy!

I bent down, my eyes staying on the customer. Licking my teeth seductively, I was well aware of my ass and the tiny thong being the only thing he was looking at.

I picked his pen up from off the black carpet and stood straight back up, a smile on my face as I slowly walked towards him as he sat, slouched on the settee. I placed the pen back in his pocket. His fat, red face was watching my every move. They stayed predominantly on my boobs but that is where I wanted his eyes. I hated the ones who stared right into my eyes. It was intimidating and slightly put me off my game.

This one was going to be easy. Tony told me to behave and look after him for the night and trusted me with the job. With the way he was looking though, it wouldn't be long before he ejaculated all over his pants and that'd be it.

The quicker this one was dealt with, the quicker I could just go and hang out in the back. I had a show on stage at just after midnight and then I was free to go home. I had to remember to text Will after I come off so that he can order my takeaway ready for when I get back to my flat.

As I approached him, I hoisted myself above him, using the pole wrapped around the room to steady myself. My crotch was in his face, covered only by the white skirt, which was more of a belt than anything else. The red thong was underneath.

If I was ever forced to sleep with guys like this I'd physically be sick. In fact, I'd rather kill myself. This was bad enough but it was an income and I was that unbothered by life now that I didn't care. It kept me under the radar and it didn't require a background check.

"Oh my God." He whispered under his breath, his hands shaking. I smirked and shimmied slowly down so I was sat on his lap, my hands still grasping the pole above.

My eye caught the wedding ring on his left hand with distaste. I wasn't here to judge but I found it hard to believe that there was a woman out there who decided that the most important day of her life, the one person with who she was going to dedicate herself to, was this prick.

You could also barely feel his hard on. Sad fuck.

I don't know how important he is but if you took a photo of this right now, I am sure a few people would squirm. Maybe the wife would divorce the ass? I mentally shake my head as I shimmer down him again. Don't get involved in anything. You are here to work, nothing else. You can't be blamed for doing your job.

His face was red and blotchy, the buttons on his white shirt barely staying together through how large and inflated his stomach was.

"More. I can give you money." He panted as his fat fingers stuffed themselves into his pant packets. He produced a couple hundred pounds and with his hands shaking, which I can only assume is due to how close he was to blowing his load, he stuffed them down my bra.

I shuddered in distaste and playfully (although I would have loved nothing more than to slap him) gently tapped his hands and tutted. "You know the rules, Mr." I told off. "No touching."

"Yes, I know." He replied, a secret hunger in his awful, pin dot eyes. He licked his lips and I grimaced.

"Naughty boy." I winked at him and turned around. My ass was now in his face and I bent down so I could see him through my legs. "Enjoying the view?" I winked.

I ground down on him until I was sat in his lap again, my hips moving to the beat of the music and my back to him. I honestly did not want to be seeing his face.