Chapter One

Hey, this is my third attempt at writing Gangsters and Dangerous Love but under a different title and the story has been completely re-worked. It is going to be jumping from the past to the present a bit but I will put what year I am writing when I am writing in the past so that you can get a feel for how old the characters are at that one time. 

This story is going to deal with a few sensitive subjects such as death, gang life etc... and there will be a bit of swearing, but apart from that I hope you enjoy! :) I am doing this for NaNoWriMo but ANYA is still going to be uploaded because of the Watty Awards! If you haven't read it yet, please go check it out! (Shameless Plug) 

There is also a picture of Jamie below. (Most gorgeous man on this planet - you can fight me on it)

 (Most gorgeous man on this planet - you can fight me on it)

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment!

Chapter One 

Flashback - October 2003 

 "I'm going to ask her out." I declared as I watched her cross the schoolyard. She was so fit. 

    "Don't do it man, she isn't worth it," Jay, my best friend replied. He was also watching her a she walked with her sister, so he could not say anything. She was the best looking girl in school, of course I was going to ask her out! 

 "No, I'm going to do it." I repeated. 

    "She only just broke up with Cameron, he will break your legs if you even go near her."  Jay reminded me and I only rolled my eyes. She was worth it. 

 We sat next to each other in English and she was so nice and I have had the biggest crush on her for ages but she was dating a boy in the year above us who was known for being really hard. And now, well now they were not and she was fair game. 

 "Oh come Jay, look at her! She is well good-looking!" I protested. "And I can beat Cameron up." I added more as an after-thought. 

    "Will you hell as like, he was suspended from school last week for fighting some eighteen year old in town. Anyone else and I would tell you to have a go, but going after Megan, knowing what will happen is just stupidity on your part." 

 "I kissed her last weekend," I lied. I didn't care what he had to say about Cameron. I was not even listening to him hardly. As soon as she was available I was determined to ask her out, regardless of what Jay thought. It was nice to get his opinion but I didn't care much about it. 

    "No you didn't." 

    "Yeah I did at Kiernan's house party," I told him and he rolled his eyes, obviously not believing me.