Gerta's new identity

Cassi's POV:

  That day I stepped into the man cave a little angrily. Who was I kidding? A little angry, more like really angry. I couldn't think straight. This girl was trying to take everything I'd worked so hard for away from me. Maybe she was after Henry. Who knew.

I threw my book bag on the floor like I usually did. I walked straight to the couch and sat down. I was slouched and Henry could tell I was upset.

  "You ok?" He asked walking over to where I was sitting. He then sat down next to me.

  "I work so hard to get all As and to be valid Victorian and now because of the stupid new girl that could be gone," I said.

Henry put his arm around me. "Everything will be ok. No one is going to top you in studies Cassi. You got that spot too big to be overtaken," he said smiling.

"Yeah I guess," I said. "Thanks for making me feel better."

"Sure," he said. He kissed my cheek just before Ray walked in.

"Hey you two," Ray said cheerfully. "Guess who's back."

"Who?" Henry said standing up. I stood up too.

"Gerta!" He yelled.

"Please tell me she won't turn into me again," Henry said.

"No, she wants to turn into a new form," Ray said. "We're gonna reprogram her so that way she'll be that form forever. She won't be a robot."

"Oh that's interesting," I said. "You can actually do that?"

"Schwoz can," Ray replied.

"Yep I can," Schwoz said as he walked in the room.

  Then, Gerta walked in. "Hello Henry Hart and Cassidy Thunderman," she said.

  "Gerta, even you know I hate my full first name!" I yelled. I crossed my arms.

  "Gerta sit on the couch over there," Schwoz said.

  Gerta walked over to the couch and sat down. She sat up and didn't slouch. "Schwoz I want to be a human," she said.

  "Ok, Gerta how old do you want to be?" Schwoz asked.

  "I want to be the same age as Henry and Cassi. I want to be friends with them. I want to be Henry's cousin," Gerta said.

  "Name?" asked Ray.

  "Eliza Roy. I want brown hair, a pretty singing a voice, a higher voice, and I want to be beautiful," Gerta said. "Also I want to be American."

  "Ok," said Schwoz. "Goodbye Gerta," he added. He then turned her into a brown haired girl Henry and I's age.

  "So how are you going to explain this to your parents?" I asked Henry.

  "Somehow," he replied.

  Schwoz then turned her into a real person and then created her parents too. Also two siblings. It took four hours, but it made the story believable.

  Luckily, Henry's mom originally didn't have any siblings. So this meant that no one would be suspicious. Ray also snuck a birth certificate into Swellview's files for the five new residents.

A/N: This is Eliza's twin sister Rosanne and the chapter picture is Eliza.

This is their younger sister Emma

  Eventually, Henry and I walked home together

  Eventually, Henry and I walked home together. We brought Emma, Rosanne, and Eliza. We also brought their parents. Henry went in first. He made sure to talk to his mom. Then I walked in. "Hey guys, I found Henry's cousins," I said smiling.

  Henry's mom came running over, "Oh Leah, Thomas. It's great to see you guys."

  "Who's this?" asked Piper.

  "This is your Aunt Leah and Uncle Thomas. Leah is my sister. Also your cousins Emma, Rosanne, and Eliza. Henry and Cassi met them a few years ago when you were at summer camp," his mom said. Her story was believable.

  "They weren't at our wedding," his dad said.

  "Well we were mad at each other and she was living in France. We made up one day and then they came up when Piper was at camp and you were working in New York," she said.

  Ray and Schwoz had given the family money so they could buy the house that was for sale next door. We don't know how they got the money, but they did.

  We also got them a job and bought clothes and got them enrolled in school and bought them furniture. How? It was all Ray and Schwoz.

  "We just bought the house next door," Leah said smiling.

  After a while we decided o go to the mancave. Charlotte and Jasper were already there. Grace had quit and Ray's sister had moved out cause she moved back in with her parents.

  Soon, the alarm rang. Cassi and I ran to the computer followed by Ray. "Captain Man Hotline, what's your emergency?" Ray asked.

"My best friend has been kidknapped!" A girl yelled. "The people took her away in a black van!"