Blue Pyro's Plan

Julianna's POV:

   I came into Blue's lair and threw my book bag on the couch. Blue's real name was Blair Evans and only I knew that. "Blair!" I called out.

"What?" She asked as she walked out from a door. The door led to her bedroom. She lived down here and found it better that way. That way if there was something she needed to do, she could do it quick.

   "I'm done with school and I came to see how the plan was coming," I explained to her.

   "It's coming fine," she told me. "How was your first day of school?"

   "Awesome, I met these great kids. The two that were really friendly were Cassidy Thunderman and Henry Hart," I told her.

   "Henry Hart and Cassidy Thunderman?" She asked me.

   I nodded in response. "Yeah, why?" I asked her.

   "That's Kid Danger and Girl Danger," She responded.

   "How do you know that?"

   "I did some research. You're friends with them?"

   "Yeah."

   "Good."

   "Good? Why?"

   "If you're close to them, then it can help. It'll help us to take them and Captain Man down. It'll be so much easier. Julianna, you have to become close friends with them, understand?" She asked me after explaining everything.

   "I will. I'll do whatever you want me to do, Blair," I told her. I felt bad because I actually liked these two. It was for my boss, though, and for my job.

"So here's my plan. We take the sidekicks hostage and the we use them to get to the hero," Blair told me. "Sound like a plan?"

"Yeah," I said, trying to keep a smile on my face. I didn't want to take my new friends out. I didn't want take these guys hostage. I didn't want to do any of this, but I had to.

Blair got up and walked back into her room. I sat down on the couch and sighed. These two were gonna hate me once I did this. How could I prevent this? There was no way I could, could I?

I went to school the next day and met up with Riley and my new friends. "Hey. How are you today?" Cassi asked me.

   "Good. You?" I asked her.

   "Pretty good."

   The school day went slowly and after forever it was over. I went to the lair afterwards and met Blair. "We have to do this like tonight or tomorrow night," She told me.

   "Seriously? Why?" I asked her.

   "The sooner the better," she responded. "How close are you with them?"

   "Not that close since we just met yesterday," I told her. "Why do I have to be close to them?"

   "That way we can get in better. Is there anyway you can get them to admit their secret identities to you?"

   "They will never tell me that. No matter how close we get. They just won't."

   "Then we'll just have to grab them and go. But they have to be as Kid Danger and Girl Danger or it won't. Them and Ray might deny everything."

   "How do we do that?" I asked her.

   "I'm gonna go to wherever at night. They're gonna get a call about me. We'll grab the kids and go. Then we'll make a deal with him," She explained to me.

   "Then let's do this," I said, sighing.

   And after that these two people who had been so nice to me would not look at me the same. They had been so nice to me and this was the way I was repaying them. I felt so bad, but soon it was time to go and I had to get my mind straight. My job depended on this. I had to do it whether I liked it or not.