Ray! Kidnapped!

Cassi's POV:

  Ray walked all of us out of Junk'N stuff and waved. We started to walk out when we heard a scream from Ray. When we looked behind us there was a guy wearing a black ski mask and he had just grabbed Ray.

  We went to open the doors of Junk'N Stuff, but they were locked. "Come on Cass, let's go around back," Henry said grabbing my hand and starting to run.

  We ran to the back and luckily got in. Looking around the whole store, there was no sign of Ray. "What about the Man Cave?" I asked.

"How would he know about it? No one knows where the man cave is," Henry told me.

"I don't know, but we got to try Henry," I told him. We went down the elevator to the man cave.

We looked everywhere for Ray, but we couldn't find him anywhere. "Ray!" I yelled hoping for an answer. None came. "Ray!" I tried again.

  I sighed and looked at Henry. "Where would he be?" He asked me.

  "How the heck are we supposed to know where they took him? It was a guy wearing a ski mask so we don't know who he was. He could've taken him anywhere," I told him.

  "Schwoz!" Henry yelled.

  "What? What? What?" Schwoz asked coming out in a bathrobe.

  "Why are you wearing a bathrobe?" I questioned him.

  "Because I was in the middle of taking a shower. Now what is so important that you had to call me out of the shower to do?" He asked us.

  "Someone took Ray. We have no idea who it was, where, or why. And we have no clue how he got in," Henry explained.

  "He has to have came in the back door. That's how we got in," I reminded him.

  "Now, we have to get Charlotte and Jasper here to discuss how to find him," Henry told us, kind of ignoring my comment.

  "I'll call Charlotte, you call Jasper," I said grabbing my phone from my pocket. I went on to my contacts and called Charlotte.

  "Hey," Charlotte said when she picked up her phone.

  "Char, you need to get down to Junk'N Stuff right now. Someone just kidnapped Ray and we have no clue where he is or who took him, but we need to find him right away," I explained, pretty much in one whole breath.

  "Okay, I'll be there as fast as I can," she said hanging up.

  A couple minutes later both Jasper and Charlotte arrived. "So how do we find him?" Charlotte asked right away. "And why is Schwoz wearing a bath robe?"

  "I was taking a shower," Schwoz said.

  "Well go put on some clothes," Jasper said pointing to the bathroom. Schwoz left and went into the bathroom to change.

  "Any brilliant ideas?" I asked Henry, Jasper, and Charlotte.

  "Nope," Charlotte said and the two boys shook their heads.

  "Great," I said sitting down on the couch.

  "We could track his phone," Jasper said.

  "Does he have his phone on him?" I asked.

  "Who doesn't keep their phone on them?" Henry asked. "Pretty much everyone does," he added.

  "You don't know that," Charlotte argued. "Some people don't even have a phone."

  "Everyone has a phone," Jasper retorted.

  "Not if you can't afford a phone, smart one," I said. Sometimes he really did not think.

  "They're technically right, bud," Henry told Jasper.

  After finishing arguing about phones, we did teach his phone to right in the man cave. "Great, we're back to the drawing board," I said, crossing my arms and leaning against the wall.

  "Any other ideas?" Charlotte asked.

  "Schwoz!" Henry screamed again. He ran in dressed in his usual jumpsuit.

  "I know how to find Ray," he said with a smile.

  "How?"

  "Well I made this device a while back and Ray agreed to let me test it on him. It keeps all your personal information and can track you," he said.

  "Really?" Jasper asked.

  "Yes, Yes."

  So we used the device and were able to find Ray. He was at some cabin in the woods. And it was of course in the middle of no where. "We don't know how to get there, though," Charlotte told Schwoz.

  "We just got to look the place up and find out the address," he told her.

  We found out the address and went to save Ray as superhero sidekicks of course. After calling the cops and him getting arrested we looked at Ray. "You kids really can handle stuff on your own," he said.

  "You knew that," I told him.

  "I was debating about it, but you just proved that you can."

  We got back to the man cave and celebrated finding Ray with some food.