Epilogue

Cassi's POV:

"Zoe!" Henry yelled. "Stop running." I giggled. She ran over to me and climbed onto the couch.

   Henry snatched her off the couch and started tickling her. "No, daddy, stop!" She yelled, kicking her feet and giggling.

   He stopped tickling her and sat down next to me. He pulled her onto his lap and wrapped his arms around her. "I got you," he said, kissing her forehead.

   Over the past four years many things had happened. Henry and I had gotten married, bought a house in New York, and had kids. Zoe was three and Ainsley was a few months. They were both beautiful.

   Zoe was almost a complete replica of her father. She had the same blonde hair and brown eyes. Not to mention, she was filled with energy just like him. Also, she adored him. She was always attached to him. She was one hundred percent a daddy's girl.

   Ainsley was pretty much the opposite so far. She had brown hair like me as well as my amber eyes. She slept pretty good for a three month year old, which made me happy. While she loved her father, she was always clinging to me. I didn't mind.

"By the way, Ray is coming up today," Henry told me. "He wants to introduce us to some of the kids from his Danger force."

"That'll be fun," I said, looking down at the baby in my arms. I smiled and rocked her a little.

I don't think I had ever been happier in my life. I had married the man I had loved for years and then gave birth to two beautiful girls. Not to mention, hopefully have a son in a few years. My life was perfect the way it was and I would never do anything to change it.