Close Every Door

Henry's POV:

"Under arrest? For what?" I asked them.

   "We are not at the liberty to say the charges," they told me.

   "I didn't even do anything!" I defended myself.

"Just come along," one of the cops said, taking my hands and cuffing them together.

"What did he do?" Ray asked the cops.

   "I can't tell you. The person who has charged him has requested he and the charges be anonymous. We know the charges and we know the guy. The charges are valid," Another cop told us.

"No, you can't arrest him! He's done nothing wrong!" Cassi defended me. "Just tell me what the charges are."

   "The charges are for kidnapping," the one cop told us.

   "Kidnapping?" I asked. "I've never kidnapped anyone."

   "The person who has pushed the charges says otherwise. They say you kidnapped a Cassidy Thunderman," the cop told us.

   "He kidnapped me?" Cassi asked him. "What are you talking about? He's my boyfriend. He saved me after I got kidnapped by some lunatic eighteen year—" She stopped herself. "Who pressed the charges?"

"It's anonymous, Miss. We can't say the name," the cop said again.

"Is his name Noah?" She asked the cop.

   "We can't tell you that, miss," he said once again. His voice was flat and showed annoyance. She decided to not ask anymore questions.

They took me away. We got to the station. Identification took place and then they locked me up.

   Days passed slowly. Ray and Cassi came to visit me. "We're gonna get you out, Henry," Ray told me. "We will do everything we can."

   As much as I knew they would try I also knew there was no way I was getting out anytime soon.

   A/N: Hey Guys Sorry this chapter took so long. I've been working on other stories as well as things for my tumblr. So here's the next chapter and hopefully the next chapter will be out soon.