A Problem

Henry's POV:

"Henry meet Dark Mayhem."

Those words rung in my ears at that moment. Dark Mayhem was Cassi's family's enemy. He would try to destroy her or take her powers. He had to be stopped.

I pulled Cassi aside immediately. "Cassi we need to call Ray fast!" I told her.

"This is my fight Henry, my family's fight," Cassi told me. "This isn't yours or Ray. Let me fight him," she added.

"I'm not letting anything happen to you Cassi. He might kill you! I can't lose you. I need you," I told her.

  "You don't need me," she told me.

   "Yes I do, I wouldn't make it without you. I would die without you. I'm in love with you Cassi," I told her before kissing her. At first she didn't kiss back since she was surprised and then she did.

  "I love you too Henry," She said after pulling back. "But, I really have to put end to this once and for all."

  "Cass-" I started, but she cut me off.

  She walked towards him. I ran off to go talk to Ray.

  I eventually got to Junk'N Stuff. "Ray?!" I called out.

  Charlotte walked out from behind the counter. "Ray's downstairs," she said. "What's wrong?"

  "I don't have time to explain Char, but this is really important. It could be life or death. I just need Ray," I said running to the elevator. I repeatedly pressed the button trying to get it to open faster. "Come on, come on, come on!" I yelled in frustration.

  After a while it eventually opened, I ran in and pressed the close button. The door closed and the elevator went down. After we got to the ground floor the door opened and I rushed out.

  "Henry, I didn't know you were working today," Ray said.

  "I'm not, but Cassi's in danger. Dark Mayhem found her," I told him in a hurry.

  "I'll leave right now," he said pulling a gumball from his tube. He put in his mouth and changed into Captain Man and I did the same except changing into Kid Danger.

  We got back to where Cassi was. "Back off Dark Mayhem," Ray said.

  Cassi grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. "I told you this was my fight," she told me.

  I handed her her gumball tube as I had found it in her room earlier. "Without this?" I asked.

  She took it and popped a gumball in her mouth blowing a bubble. She changed into Girl Danger.

  "You also told me it was your family's fight. Ray's only here until your parents and siblings show up," I told her.

  "You called my family?" I asked.

  "Of course I did and here they are now," I said.

  She turned around and then looked back at me. "You're helping, right? We made need some extra help," she told me.

  "Yeah, I'm always here for you Cass," I said smiling.

  With that she took my hand, and walked to her family. "Ready to do this guys?" She asked with confidence. They nodded in reply.